FAQ Questions

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Lizard King, May 14, 2013.

1. How do I reply directly to someones post from my phone on a thread I posted instead of just posting to the thread itself

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Dude go to forums and look through them there is any thing u need to know here just about breeding to micro grow to out door to plant traing ect. Plant health

Herb is natural not criminal.
    Alcohol kills marijuana heals

3. I posted a question in the hydro forum. How do I know if someone responded to me? and where do I go to see the response?

4. Are T5 HO 4100k 46" gud for grow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Hey when tryin to make shatter with the vac perge system after extracting I put it in hot bath then in vac witch has worked in the past but this came out and it's more of an oil ? Any one know why this would be ? To hot ? Vac it more ? I'm at a loss

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

You should check out this section... http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing-medical-marijuana/

...matbe a thread like this one... http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing-medical-marijuana/1000441-new-bho-discussion-thread.html

7. #48 TesseLated, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    Is there any way to un-delete my account? I was upset today and did that.. :confused:

8. Why did they remove the rep system, and sign up dates, and my location.

And why is the website so unfriendly to navigate now compared to how it used to be.  I feel like every visible change to the website that has been made in the past year or two has been a downgrade.

9. What the hell happens to the server from 1:05am to 1:15am? every single night I cant get to it at that time cause some shit about the SQL server... whats going on some kind of scheduled maintenance or somthing?

and I always find myself clicking on GC when its happening :p

10. #51 BudButler, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    that would be the nightly back up and reboot

with the new software the rep system was incompatible and if you want to see start dates hover over the user name the site is a bit harder to navigate i agree but it runs alot faster and alot smother

11. 2 days and my seed hasnt sprouted

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. that sucks http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/ goto that link from your computer and take a look around

13. I read some where that sometimes seeds can take a week to sprout so idk i will just wait and see thanks for link
    Exspensive seeds aswell autofem skunk

14. you should also check out vaderog on youtube he has really really good videos on growing

16. Where do I read the Forum Rules?

17. Thanks! Can you change the title of posts after making them for typos?

Yes...click edit on the OP, then hit use full editor...that will allow you to edit the title...:)