Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating resin?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasualSmoker024, May 9, 2013.

1. Ok, now, this is nasty as shit, so I will likely never try this. But say I saved up like a gram of resin, could I just mix that motherfucker into a bowl of apple jacks and just eat it or and get blazed as fuck just like eating AVB? I sometimes end up with a lot of resin that I should smoke some of, or wash off. But I could probably save up like a gram in 2 months for a good edible experience

2. fuck that lol

Not worth it imo

3. lmao dude don't eat resin...

4. don't do that shit man

5. Eat it, post results.

6. No, dude. No.

It would have about the same effect as eating straight weed (but much less because it's only the resin) which means that sure if you eat enough you might catch a buzz bit it's disgusting and so super wasteful.

If you're outta weed and you got resin, smoke the goddamn resin. Don't try to fucking eat it. :poke:

7. its actually pretty tasty.....like a fine middle eastern spice

8. my face.

Attached Files:

9. :wave: Since I doubt nobody ever has done this, you should do it and tell us what happens. At least we'll know and won't be tempted to eat resin.

10. make sure to put ur body to medical research so we can know how it kills you