Which uk seedbanks take paypal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Stoned fry, May 5, 2013.

1. Anyone know which (if any) uk seedbanks take paypal.? The reason I ask is because I have funds in my paypal account I want to use and don't want to transfer the back to my bank account (takes wayyyy tooooo long).

** Delivering your shit via planet express **

2. None of the best seed banks use paypal :smoke:

3. It only takes 2 days to go into your bank account from PayPal now. Much faster than it used too be.

4. That's a pain in the ass. The worst bit is that I live literally a couple of miles away from attitude seeds but they only do orders online!! :(

5. That's good to know. The last time I transferred money over it took about a week. :(

6. Nah it takes 2 days nar. It definitely would be much easier though if they did take PayPal

7. Geordie seeds. Bought legit Nirvana seeds from there, delivered next day.

8. Geordie Seeds and West Midlands Cannabis Seed Bank do paypal i have ordered genuine seeds from both sites and got the next day and they do one feminized seeds :)

9. shill by any chance...

10. I order last week few Mazari Feminised seeds using paypal on this website galaxseed.co.uk..

I received a paypal request almost straight away, payed and two days after seeds were home.

I think they Also accept Bitcoins ..?? but really don't know about this shit.

Waiting for my Christmass tree to GROOOWW.. :ey:

11. Hey anyone got any PayPal seedbanks? I know one that does take paypal, however they won't give me the autoseeds strains as singles
    I meant they won't give me strains from autoseeds company as singles only x3, x5 and x10 packs

12. I know the name of Marijuana Seed Banks. Here you can use Paypal or mail in your order to discreetly purchase seeds and it is simple. Still, if you face any problem, you can call PayPal Customer Services here.