Most effective way to smoked wax without a rig?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by BongRippaJack, May 4, 2013.

1. It's the same process as a rig except you heat the metal screens instead of the little platform thing what toxic fumes come from a pipe screen and a bong? Your probably upset cause you wasted all your wax with your dumbass melting it on weed method it's ok don't worry you will understand one day

The Meaning of Life......Is To Give Life Meaning

2. you are something else man. I already told you one of the things that can off-gas from steel.

please enlighten me how properly melting it into a bowl is a waste? Do you not get stoned as FUCK after smoking that bowl? I can tell you forsure I do lol

3. fuck screens

4. #44 EmeraldBUDZ, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    If bowls were effective then why do people buy rigs and vape pens and all that other stuff it's because bowls waste the shit out of it so the most effective way to smoke would be to modify your bong the way I explained and it would serve as a rig I'm not saying smoke out if it 20 times a day for the next 20 years but it is the most effective way to dab without a rig you waste absolutely none of it

The Meaning of Life......Is To Give Life Meaning......

5. think about that man, just think.. do you do that?

you think maybe its because when you vape it by itslef you can enjoy all the terps, not have them masked by the asshole taste of smoking a bowl? I think that might be it, what about you?

6. Can I post videos on here cause I'm about to post a vid if my method and if one of you guys can post a vid if yours that might clear things up it is a personal preference I know but I just can't see the melting on bud method working

7. youtube dawg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lolw24KJ7OQ

8. do it or go away forever

9. #49 EmeraldBUDZ, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    you should go away forever I seen some of your posts you don't ever give any useful information you just talk shit like a pre teen get a life loser go play on myspace

10. ur a fucken idiot. if u want a great cheap way tro dab nd u have a bong get a male quartz nail $8 on ebay. then with that nail u can take as much dabs as u want. a screen what are u 14? buy some glass kid

11. My way works ya don't like it don't do it never used a quarts nail but my way is more effective then melting it on weed

12. sounds like you just dont know how to properly melt your oil into a bowl :confused_2:

13. There Is more then one way to skin a cat ill do it my way you can all keep crying about it

14. Yeah you can dab it, that's one way. Or you can melt it in a bowl. That's another way. You can also get a vape pen... That's 3 diff effective, and safe, ways.

Your method... Well that's something completely diff, on some straight fiend shit man. Paper clips and screens? The guy who suggested a meth pipe was closer to a effective method than you are. Lolol

Keep doing it your way and well see ya 30 years down the road

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. in 30 years they will probably find out a new chemical that kills you that is caused by glass or any other "safe" ways to smoke it so fuck off you can all get off my dick

16. personally i find the most effective way is packing a small amount of flower in your bowl, lighting it, then dabbing the cherry. this works much better than putting it in a bowl as well made stable dabs run from heat. another way is like hot knifing but use fine Ti  screwdrivers and a little Ti slug and a one hitter to suck up the vapor. sorry for the dead post bump btw

• Like Like x 1
  17. lol you can get titanium screens dumb ass. and thats actually pretty smart emerald. and i know this forum is old just could help it. but you 2 are stupid as fuck. putting wax on a bowl and smoking it wast the fuck out of your wax. rigs aren't just for the terps they wast less oil by vaporizing your dab in one it. if you throw it on a bowl some might melt into the chamber and you know how the smoke duznt stop when you put oil in a bowl after a hit? thats you fucking wax burning away into the air. so one last time. you to are dumb as fuck
    YoShytsWeak

Jimmy Carter

18. #58 TheGoldenHordeMusic, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    Melting on top of a bowl and 5 screens are both silly methods imo.
    If you can't afford a $20 quartz nail/ dome for your bong or a $20 dollar oil rig then wax just isn't for you :/

19. If I pack a nice bowl, get it nice and dense, then throw a couple chunks of oil on top, that single bowl can last me a half hour straight.
    There were other methods I've used in the past, but just melting it into the bowl really is the best. Hippie dabs, where you drop errl onto a completely cherried bowl, kills my lungs too much nowadays. I cough forever. If you don't have a rig then just throw it on a bowl. It does not waste that much oil if you pack it right and melt it in right. I have a clear bubbler so i would see it melting down if it was. Nothings going to waste. None really melts down at all. Just pack a nice dense bowl, and throw shatter or wax ontop in the middle. Don't let it touch the sides of the bowl. Then melt it in real slow, get it to bubble, but no more than that. Don't let it light on fire. Once everything looks evenly wet and oily you can start cornering it. Try to melt off the oil before letting the weed light. The trick is not to let the oil catch flame, don't let the weed combust either, and keep the oil it from touching the glass anywhere. You don't treat it like a normal bowl until it looks dry. And before you pack the weed, clean the bowl, or else the resin from old bowl draws the oil into it.

20. Honestly I'd wait. Anything else would be a waste really. You could give yourself a little t break until u get ur rig in.but I wonder if it would work torching the bottom of a small glass bowl super hot and dunkin ur errl straight through to the bottom. Make sure the bowl is clean though. ISO is best