Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did you get drunk or high first?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TimeIsIllmatic, Apr 29, 2013.

1. I drank a little bit of booze at some kids bar mitvah party when I was in like 7th grade lol. But besides that I didn't really drink at all until I was at least 16-17. Weed I started when I was in tenth grade and became a daily toker almost immediately lol

2. i got high before i ever i got drunk. i was 14 and while i do drink wine these days i will always prefer smoking to drinking.

3. I'm more of a vodka drinker grey goose or peach ciroc and some dank is all I need to have a great time. Luckily the weed and alcohol combo doesn't make me sick.

4. Me either I can do both

5. I got drunk first i was 13 me and my friend found a whole brand new bottle of jack in his parents alcohol closet and we finished the whole thing i cant beleive i survived that...then a week later we went on a 2 week champaign binge and we would ride our bikes drunk on the street... Man I look back at the days when i was so stupid lol makes me crack up...

6. :gasp:

7. Anyway my mom had a cheap bottle of vodka an i mixed it in oj one day, anyway got way to drunk and puked all over the walls in the living room :laughing: good times; i think I was 13 Mabey?

8. high mutha fucka i still haven't even been totally shit faced yet lol

9. High.

I started drinking about two months later. I now prefer alcohol. lololol.

10. i got drunk before i got high. i stole a bottle of tequila from my grandparents n brought it camping i drank it all in one night i was so fucked up i couldn't even walk lol