Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did you get drunk or high first?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TimeIsIllmatic, Apr 29, 2013.

1. High! I was offered alcohol like a month before I started smoking too. Kept saying "nope" "I'm not destroying my life" haha, it was with my bestfriend. He got so pissed when I went off and smoked after I declined drinking Hahahaha.

2. #22 GenericName12, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2013
    I can see why people wouldn't like alcohol. It's a much different drug than weed. The hangover is also generally way more unpleasant than the weed hangover. Bad alcohol hangovers really only happen though if you abuse it too much or don't eat/drink water before going to bed, whereas weed hangovers are unavoidable.

I started drinking at 16, getting high at 21.

I'm not sure which I like more. Probably getting high, but it's close.

I think it's pretty silly to state that alcohol is "ruining your life" though. Anything can ruin your life if you abuse it, including weed. Proper alcohol consumption is awesome and not going to hurt you, just like proper weed consumption won't hurt you.

3. ^ I feel you.

I started drinking around 16-17, pretty regularly. I enjoyed it. It was something new, and had, have a lot of good times with buddies, and other people just drinking and hanging out/partying.

Tried weed first time probably 17 maybe 18. The first time i remember getting really high thoughs was when i first turned 19. Ahhhh the good ole days...

As for which i like better,, both have the time in purpose, but if i were to only choose one..easy..mary jane.
    :smoke:

4. I got high probably a thousand times before I even tried alcohol. I only really drink if it's my birthday. I still prefer alcohol to weed.

5. Drunk first at age 13 drank too much whiskey and puked on my friends mom she was pissed.
    Started smoking like a month after that didn't look back.

6. Both, at the same time,

on my roof.

7. got high around 16, then got drunk for the first time around 17. Honestly didn't like it too much, alcohol fucks you up whereas weed gets you high and i like that waaay better.

8. Drunk. I started occasionally (once a month prolly) drinking when i was 10, alcoholic family not seeing a problem. Then got a tumor, didnt drink for a couple years till grade 8, then grade 9 started smoking weed. Really ever since ill a couple shots or beers maybe every three months, not even. Drank new years and that was the first time in like a year

9. Why shouldn't people drink to get drunk? You shouldn't smoke to get high. Anything anyone else does is nobody else's business. To each his own

10. high first.

as far as alchohol goes, i tend to hate it until i get drunk then im like "yessss why did i ever stop doing thisssss!!!???!!!"

11. High, I've never drank a sip alcohol and it's gonna stay like that. Just me and me herb :)

12. High first, Drunk 2nd

13. Alcohol doesnt taste that bad if u get girly drinks

14. lol i like smirnoff ice. the only alcohol that i think tastes good.

15. Got stoned before I touched alcohol. Prefer bud over booze.

16. Drunk. Junior Prom. I didn't start smoking until senior year, a few months later.

17. definitely drunk first, its much less judged and easier to get hold of (legal) but i prefer being high now

18. #39 Blu3B3rryKush, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2013
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgVyhXmlNy8][BASS BOOST] Future ft Young Jeezy Same Damn Time - YouTube[/ame]

i smoked and drank my moms liquor with some friends when i was 12... and then got caught and she called my dad and he came over and made me drink more. they didn't know bout the marijuana though at the time

edit- mayaswell tell you how i got caught. me and a friend were doing shots and my mom was watching me through the window. and my dumbass put the liquor bottle in the fridge and says i didnt do anything.
    my dads trick must have worked though cause i haven't touched dry gin in 6 years

but ever since weed i can't do alcohol. 2 beers and maybe a shot of whiskey all i will have like once erry couple months

19. Its just usually when people drink to get drunk they abuse it, most people dont know their limit.. Ending in puking, violence and sometimes sexual abuse. Yes Ive seen it and I dont agree with pumping it down your throat and poisining yourself. I drink occasionally, I enjoy the taste every once in awhile, so I dont down it to fuck my self up and I think some people should also take on this... Just my opinion