Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did you get drunk or high first?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TimeIsIllmatic, Apr 29, 2013.

1. I was just drinking a beer, which I do a couple times a week, just because I like the taste and it's way different than the usual water or soda. I don't really ever get drunk though. Anyway, it got me to thinking about the first time I drink. It's just such a great memory. I was 14, had never been under the influence of anything and it just changed my life forever in a way. That was a couple months before I first smoked up. I always thought people drank before they smoked and that that was just how it usually was, but I here of a lot of people smoking before they drinking. Which did you do first?

2. High. The thought of drinking never really appealed to me.

3. Drunk, was probably 13 if i remember right. Didnt even know what weed was, me and two friends found a half bottle of Jack in the pantry and mixed it up with some diet coke and drank all of it, worst night of my life.

4. I tried alcohol first, but didn't get drunk until after I got high.

5. High. I dont drink never liked it.

6. Got so drunk when I was 18 that I passed out for 1 day and can hardly remember the following 3 days. Probably had alcohol poisoning. I don't reality like drinking. Prefer smoking.

7. High. I've actually never been drunk lol

8. Is anybody else repulsed by alcohol? I mean I'll get drunk on occasion but overall I dislike it. Just the taste and effects make me sick. Not like spins sick just like its nasty as fuck sick.

9. Not repulsed, just completely uninterested. It all tastes like shit, and being drunk just isn't fun at all. I've never understood the appeal.

10. Me neither. Yeah maybe not repulsed just absolutely no interest. I never could understand how people enjoy drinking. I'm not hating though if someone likes to drink so be it. Just definitely not my thing

11. i was such a drunbk once i discovered weed(16) i was like wtf have i been doing?

12. High. I didnt like the idea of drinking and dont think people should drink to get drunk tbh... I dont mind sitting down with a beer or a good cocktail once in awhile though :)

13. I tried alcohol before weed but I hadn't been drunk when I first got high. Now I love to drink beer but I never get drunk and high at the same time anymore. It has ended badly one too many times. I generally drink beer because I love the taste, not because I intend to get drunk. As I get past the young "party and live it up" stage (I'm 21 and mature for my age) I drink less and smoke more. Alcohol is like a poison, processed by your liver, and your body makes you vomit it up if you drink to much.. That weirds me out. But I'll probably always drink at least a little bit of beer because I love the taste.

14. I disagree some alcohol is nice. I got high first.

I do like wine though, or flavored alcohol.

Some Blueberry beer i like.

But
    Mostly a glass of wine with a nice blunt or bowl.

-Joe

15. i got high first, then drunk a couple months later. 15 at the time

i thought at first that this was asking if when i drink and smoke (which is pretty much all the time) which do i do first lol

16. First time getting high at 14, first time drinking at 19. And they say making something illegel makes it harder to get. ha

I have some wine sometimes, don't really like beer but I've tried to, it just feels different than wine. Wine makes me feel more relaxed/happy, while beer makes me feel kinda numb/neutral.

17. Drunk first age 13

18. I was 12. drank around 5 shots of crown royal. My older brother used to let me take his car places. Well he didn't know i was drunk and let me take it. For.around fine but when i got home i crashed into my garage and broke some bricks pretty bad. Than within 4 months i had oz's in my backpack. I was a badass little kid.

19. High. I got high many many times before I got drunk. I've seen alcohol ruin many people's lives and it tastes awful so I don't like it.