Sale of bongs/pipes now banned in the state of Florida

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by airsick, Apr 26, 2013.

1. #1 airsick, Apr 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2013
  2. Shit man, looks like you have to buy online.

3. Florida, always in the forefront when stupidity is involved.....

4. "Hey my name is Darryl Rouson. I can't control my dumbass addictions so I must make everyone else miserable and make it harder to get pipes so I don't relapse because my name is Darryl Rouson"

5. Well if your in florida i guess youll be switching to briar, meerschaum, clay, or corn cob pipes if you dont already own a glass one.

6. They banned those as well I believe

7. Wtf this sucks i live in jaksonville

8. When all else fails,,,onward thru the fog!

Take an empty paper towel roll and using a pointed instrument punch a hole large enough to stick a joint in,,,instant bong/pipe with enough capacity to blow your head off. Throw it in the trash can by the police dept when done using it.

9. I've always preferred joints anyway....they better not screw with rolling papers....

10. ...any chance this will stall in the state senate?

11. "Only stores that make 75 percent of their income from sales related to tobacco are allowed to sell pipes"

Lol.

12. Like how you classified marijuana users as drug addicts. Go fuck yourself buddy, you did coke. I'm not a drug addict, I'm a pothead. Big difference.

Anywho, this whole situation is completely fucked up. Why can't they sell it for tobacco proposes? And they bet mentioned anything about hookahs. It's gonna cause a lot of trouble for tobacco users.

Last night I sat down and watched the news. They had a segment on pot and did interviews with smokers. They had the stero-typical, "stoner image" EVWRY SINGLE FUCKING ONE. It seemed so set up, they did it just to "prove" a stereotype. It aggravates me how ignorant people are to the beneficial uses of marijuana

13. florida is a hell hole anyways. fuck em, they can have their stupid pills while the world keeps moving forward

14. florida is a regressive piece of shit.

15. This is crazy. I thought the whole advocacy movement was going forward? This will do nothing to stop smokers and have the government learned nothing from the decades of the war on drugs? This would normally be something to laugh at because it's so ridiculous but i just feel bad for FL residents.

16. Well you were watching the news, did you expect that to be exempt from bias and stereotypes? Just the sad world we live in. I totally agree with ya on that one too.

17. Just heard on the radio that this bill has been watered down to the point that it won't change anything if it passes.....

18. Hmm, I'm not sure if this is true.
    But, regardless of how watered down it is, it's still a gun pointed directly at marijuana use.
    It shows just how close, or perhaps, far Florida is from MMJ-friendliness or miraculous legalization.

19. Everyone chill out, they are allowed to be sold if they are for "tobacco" lol which is basically pointless cuz that's what they are sold for in the first place.