whats the best autoflower strain for SOG????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by claytonhaske, Apr 25, 2013.

1. i have a 400w solarstorm and am wondering what the best strain of autoflower plant is????? i am interested in single cola plants that can be completed in 90 days. any suggestions???? thanks, clayton.

2. What about pineapple express auto????? Anyone every grown this strain with success????

3. anyone??????

4. most autoflower grows on this site seem to be freebie seeds from seedbanks. at least it seems that way.

I was looking at the pineapple kush auto strain too but I haven't heard anything about it.

5. i would ask a couple seed banks, but im sure they will tell me whatever i want to hear, in order for them to make a sale. i just want some insight on single cola autoflower strains.....

6. I'm currently growing silver haze and berry auto. I'm coming into week 7 on he silver and just 2 maybe 3 weeks in on the berry. A few of my silvers are upto 16 inches and are well into flowering. Think I have about another 3-4 weeks and they will be done.

7. most autos I have tried has had several pheno's, some tall, some wide. growing SOG with seeds instead of clones will give you non uniform growth so may not be very suitable. my favorite auto is Lowryder#2, it's so potent, it's got more trichome coverage than auto white widow