Custom Creations Ratchet Bubbler + A 420 Milk Vid

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jankydank, Apr 21, 2013.

1. #1 Jankydank, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2013
    420 was a special day for me. I had not smoked since the beginning of the month and was looking forward to this for the last few weeks. I picked up a new bubbler on sale (42% off :smoking:) bright and early at 8am when the store opened along with a honeycomb HiSi bowl. Came home, fired up my hakko, ground up some chiesel and chemdawg, grabbed my launch box and some fresh batteries, and smoked/vaped ALL. FUCKING. DAY. It was beautiful. I was too high yesterday to get this uploaded but better late than never. Enjoy, I know I did. :bongin::hippie:

Good vibes, blades!

Watch in 720 or 1080 ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIjBXpQGjBs]420 - 2013[/ame]

2. I snagged last years version of this bubbler from custom creations and its one of my favorites to go to, great pickup, c2 knows what the fuck they are doing.

3. Hell yeah glad to hear you are happy with yours. I am loving this thing, figuring out the exact water level still. Also, this little guy gets away from you if you arent careful. Massive rips, absolutely no drag and it clears like nothing.