Got caught staring at a woman's amazing ass.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Crimsonmonie, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Maybe he WAS looking at my ass...he does play minor league baseball after all.

I am learning about that grace period. What has bee working best for me lately is looking at the booty with the corner of my eye and not directly.

2. I dont care if a woman gets upset that I'm looking.

I dont get upset when women stare at my junk. I think they just want a reason to be mean to guys. lol

3. i agree. they love attention yet they call guys perverts for it?

4. i dont understand why the boyfriend had to say "watch ur back". shit my girlfriend is a short asian with a athletic body with a nice plump ass and i don get pissed off if guys are gonna stare. i know guys will stare n it doesnt bother me one bit.

5. He was just insecure man. Maybe he doesn't have a very strong relationship with her and they are walking on thin ice. It would make sense.

6. id understand why they on thin ice for him over reacting for someone lookin at his womans ass.

7. ^ exactly....

If I caught some girl staring down there I'd probably crack a big grin and ask her if she needs any assistance... lol

These girls need to lighten up..

8. Just my friendly 2 cents...

No it is not a compliment to stare at a woman's behind imagining yourself slurping jello, or whatever the fuck, out of your ass.
    That's a little disrespectful. :p
    get a good look you know? Butt,.. Intently staring at a persons ass is creepy.
    (IMO)

I can't really say too much about clothing choices. We all want to be perceived in different ways. So we wear different stuff. I wear what I am comfortable in and/or what I think looks nice.
    I'm not the type to dress to impress. I don't push my boobs up to my neck because I don't want that kind of attention. So I see where you're coming from. But how does one go about keeping their ass from looking so nice. lol

Women should still be free to wear what they choose without being drooled over though. So please guys, be discreet and respectful. :)

But, butts are nice. lol

9. No, I think there is a certain amount of nudity that is acceptable but some clothing is certainly too revealing to call for casual reactions....

10. Doesn't that go without saying? Haha

11. I would think so, but apparently not.....

12. Gonna go against the grain on this one...

If you've ever been to a gym you'd know that baggy and concealing clothes are far from ideal. So tight and revealing is generally the first choice for most, guys and girls. I think the whole "girls shouldn't wear revealing things then get mad" argument is out the window for this scenario.

Having a run while someone continuously ogles you is off putting. I think she had the right to be a little put off and annoyed by his actions. Probably not necessary to have a boyfriend go and threaten him afterwards, but I don't think the OP is innocent in this one.

13. people are too serious

14. Man, I'm so happy to be female lol
    I can (and do) check out other chicks all the time, and I guess no one really expects it so no one notices. Even then, if I'm caught I would complement them and try to be friendly. :cool:
    Sometimes I even get groping privileges... It's a pretty sweet deal :D

I've never understood why people get so freaked out... Take it as a compliment! Granted, there is a difference between a quick peek and an awkwardly intense stare; the latter can be unnerving, although I am guilty of both! :p

15. Tell that to the bitch that came into my store wearing a white tank top with no bra, can clearly see her hard nipples

And wearing a low cut pair of yoga shorts with no underwear pulled entirely up her ass crack

And i shouldnt look? lol

Bitch started tripping when i looked at her chest for a second time when i seen her nipples was showing. LMAO, i just laughed and walked away

16. You gotta think to some degree if she goes to that length she wants SOMEBODY to hit it, like gimme a fuckin break.

17. Confront her with nutella and a spoon on your next visit