A picture worth a thousand words?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Daddy8301, Apr 14, 2013.

1. So open mike?

Attached Files:

2. Cool plants. What method n yeild r u hoping for

3. It is a "bubble bucket" with a 1k just looking to finish healthy but I will be happy with a P.

4. 4-14-13

Attached Files:

5. 4-15-13 kgdp

Attached Files:

6. 4-16-13

Attached Files:

7. 4-17-13. happy b-day bubba

Attached Files:

8. 4-18-13

Attached Files:

9. 4-21-13

Attached Files:

10. 4-23-13 thinking one more week of veg.

Attached Files:

11. Very nice and clean setup. I'm in flower now with my bubba and it looks like yours. What kinda cut is that, just bubba? Also How many weeks did u plan on vegging them out?

12. I wanted to do three but waited for one to catch up root wise so I think I will be around five when I switch

13. The strain is kens grandaddy purple first time with the plant strain but very familiar with the end product. Got them as very small clones from elemental wellness.

14. 4-24-13

Attached Files:

15. So I switched the two middle ones see if they will even up. The strain is kens grand daddy purple my question is about the (stretch) anyone from gc got some info I am limited height 5 ft max they are close too two now. I wAnt to vegg for every day I can

Attached Files:

16. Well temps have gone up a bit but they seem to like it so far. Still looking for stretch patterns.

Attached Files:

17. Looks like you have some deficiency probs in the last foliage shot... nice bushy-ness though

18. Yeah my first run with this nute line it's the A N grow/micro/bloom ph perfect and it's been a pain starting to get to the point of going back to jungle juice.

19. Gettin better

20. Plants stay short and compact, during dark period, if room temps are low and co2 lvls are above 500, below 1000ppm. They will not streatch during flower. This usually means lower yield, but better quality. Hope this helps good luck