Hash ?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Booboo1eye, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Do you vape hash or just the weed ?

2. Some vapes have the capability to do both hash and weed. I have enjoyed hash through my Buddha and Solo, and I'm sure you could rig others to do hash but it's not recommended. :smoking:

3. I just got an MFLB and used it with weed, but I've got some hash left from smoking. I read that some people mix it with the weed and vape it, but won't it cling to the screen when shaking the stuff around between hits? I'd like to vape the hash I've got but don't want to ruin the MFLB.

4. I've heard the cotton method works with MFLB's:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FcTzFioszI]CanCottonBeUsedintheMFLB - YouTube[/ame]

5. Ya ever since I started growing all I smoke is hash .
    I've wanted a vape ever since I seen one on tv.

6. "Ever since you saw one"** hah also you I have almost 900 post on GC and you now have decided to vape b/c of a tv commercial? Have you never seen this part of the forum?

7. to the grower, it is very much worth it. try it out

And never can I smoke pure hash through my vape. I would usually mix it up with bud in a 1:1 ratio and mix it up and then grind it and then throw the mixture in the vape. As long as my solo has a screen, it is good to go

8. You know you can use cotton

And you're not "smoking" through a vape, especially when hash just bubbles when heat is applied :p

9. you can also use rolling paper and make a little boat out of it , but I guess if you got some cotten , that's probably much easier.

10. LOL I am so used to vaping I forget that I am not smoking sometimes. "lets smoke another bowl"

Anyways, yeah I am acutally going to try that out

11. LOL I am so used to vaping I forget that I am not smoking sometimes. "lets smoke another bowl"

Anyways, yeah I firgued that out later and tried it yesterday. Worked quite nicely :)