Should Head Shops offer a bong cleaning service....?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Darwinnaboid, Apr 11, 2013.

1. While this may be true for you, its not for myself or anyone I know. I Guess ymmv.

Peace

2. 2$ for alcohol, salt in kitchen always lol

literally maby 45 seconds of shaking and then rinse done

or

drive to shop, pay, wait, drive with bong home

3. Yeah but people do this for all sorts of other things that they could do at home for cheaper and probably less effort. If people were more like you McDonald's would have no chance!

4. Way to look like a tool yourself then lol

5. #45 chance174, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2013
    Lol no...

6. Alright chance!!!!

7. Damn man... You in a medicinal state?

8. You are a fucking clown.

9. lol I really hope you guys wouldn't actually leave your house and drive to head shop and wait to have them clean it, and pay them...and then drive home...

wtf?!?!?!?!

is it even legal to have a dirty bong in a medical or legal state?

10. Thanks :)

11. Of course its easy, but thats why car wash places are around too. Americans are too damn lazy to do it themselves :D

12. Very good point. Car washes are worth it though.

But then again, cars weigh at least a ton, require you to literally climb in and or on top of them. Lmao

We are pretty damn lazy here in America, and we smokers may tend to be a bit lazy regardless... But I'd never pay $15 to DRIVE IT THERE -gas spent right there- and then have it cleaned with the same materials I could buy with less than $5.

13. I'd just spend the $3 it cost to buy my cleaning supplies...

It takes a minute to clean a tube with salt and ISO.

14. That would be quite amazing actually. It will probably be a reality here in CO before too long.

15. Fuck that, I clean my bong every 2-3 days. It would be a much bigger pain in my ass to drive to my lhs to get it cleaned, than me just cleaning it myself.

Plus lately to clean my bong I've been soaking it in Simple Green overnight.

16. Driving your bong to get cleaned at a lhs is like asking your local grocery store clerk to open your can mountain dew for you.....it's fucking stupid. #endrant

17. If you are really that much of a baby when it comes to cleaning your shit, get a carbon filter. It'll keep your tube much cleaner. Or better yet get a vaporizer.

18. Idk if I could ever use such a service, unless it became legal nation wide.
    I would be WAY too paranoid that they would rat me out.

19. it is illegal in most places im guessing
    itd be dope if they did that in colorado

20. no but car washs should.. u go to wash your car. y not your bong..?