Should Head Shops offer a bong cleaning service....?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Darwinnaboid, Apr 11, 2013.

1. For fucks sake lol

2. Clean ur shit at home like a normal person before the employee at the shop thinks ur a cop bringin in a piece clearly used for bud askin for help

3. Well while we're forgetting laws why don't they just sell weed out of the back then we won't have to make 2 trips!!

Tool....

4. You can't be that stupid. Now you're just trolling. It was clearly a hyperthetical question as I mention about the legality in the question itself and said let's forget that for a minute. The thread is about the idea and me being lazy. It's not a real question buddy. Awww

5. If we're forgetting laws then your throats already cut. God you trolls have no imagination.

6. Worst hypothetical situation thread to date.

7. :) go write a thread about how much your bag of green will sell for or what strain it is then and stay out of original threads. That simple. Typical troll commenting on something they don't understand.

8. You have 62 posts

9. Wow. Didn't know you could count that high. Well done for someone who doesn't know what hyperthetical is. I'm so proud of my little Mong. Okay you little scamp. Run along....

10. First time I laughed in this thread

11. Haha. Yay you love my thread again. :p

12. What about liability? I mean if this hypothetical Headshop is hypothetically cleaning water pipes, hypothetically they would need some crazy insurance to cover 300$ pipes for a 15$ service.

This question/thread deserved to get banged out. Stupid questions are usually responded to with stupid answers.

13. They could have a hyperthetical sign that says any hyperthetical bong left in this hyperthetical store is done at ones own hyperthetical risk.

Job done.

14. hyperthetical

15. Hippothetical

16. hip hop anonymous

17. Now we've finally got to grips with it being a hyperthetical would anyoe else enjoy this service. If it was made legal I know I wouldn't be cleaning my own tools. Who do you lot think I am. A bloody mudblood. :p

Peace.

18. I can't tell if you're spelling "hypothetically" facetiously or not.

19. I'd hate to be somewhere this is true, I walk into my LHS and they're selling shirts and hats with weed leaves all over them, pipes and bongs with weed leaves on them, grow books on the shelves, etc. etc.

I've even had a convo about making concentrates with a couple of the guys there, although they know me through my longtime buddy who sells to them.

20. #40 Darwinnaboid, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
    Do you mean phonetically? In any case I'm spelling it the English way.

I'm never facetious....

Anyway I'm off to a funeral.
    Can't spell funeral without FUN!!!!

(Just realised this wasn't even about my spelling but someone else's. makes more sense now. Lol).

Peace.