Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips & tricks?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 1993F250, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Ok so I'm pretty new to smoking. I started because of a lot of different medical problems piling up an people telling me cannabis would help. It does. But I've never done it before and quite frankly don't know what I'm doing. Smoking out of a bong or pipe is quite different then just lighting up a cigar.

I was hoping some of you more experience guys could give me some tips so as not to waste any etc etc.
    thanks for any replies.

2. Best way not to waste is to use a vaporizer. But if all you have is a bong and a pipe, use the pipe.
    Simply pack snaps which are bowls packed only with enough weed to be smoked in one hit.
    Green every time.
    Also wait a couple of minutes between hits, instead of smoking 'tip it hits you.
    That way you'll smoke less because you'll gradually allow yourself to get high.

3. I want a vaporizer but not in the budget right now.
    Now here's probably a stupid question. What's the best way to pack a bowl?

Thanks for the help

4. what he said. snap caps... just enough herb to take in one nice hit. pack A couple of them. not right after wait like 10 15 mins between. always green hit and best way to conserve without vape.

if you can make a Grav bong id highly suggest it I can make a gram last forever thru gb. but thru my bong its gone in 20 mins

5. Grind up the weed you want to smoke before you put it in a pipe. (Just to be sure you know that)

6. Take a look at my blog for some how to's and basics about the herb.

There's a few different ways to smoke: Papers, Pipes, Bongs, Vaporizers, Blunts. Papers seem to be the most known, easiest, great for beginners. You can put them out if it's too much and have the rest later. Pipes are harsh, bongs are a little better than pipes and you get insanely baked if it's your first time. Vaporizers are great if you are health conscious! Seems like I can writes pages on end, so I'll leave you with that. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask :smoking:.

7. on packing bowls, I personally don't like to snap pipe bowls because the ash goes straight into your mouth, so I pack a nug just a little bit bigger than the hole in your bowl, and then pack finely ground weed on top of that.

8. [quote name='"Cloudmelt"']on packing bowls, I personally don't like to snap pipe bowls because the ash goes straight into your mouth, so I pack a nug just a little bit bigger than the hole in your bowl, and then pack finely ground weed on top of that.[/quote]

This is the proper basic way to pack any bowl to reduce pulling through ash, just a nug big enough to block the hole and fine ground up weed on top. Happy tokin'!

9. When I smoke joints I end up using way to much. I havnt tried only doing one hitters with a pipe but normally I end up using more in a pipe than in a bong.

10. That's good to know. Thanks.

11. When you take a hit finish it off with a breath of fresh air , then hold a couple seconds then exhale your hit. That way you don't caugh as much and burn your throat.

12. It's funny u say that cuz I actually just figd that out a couple days ago. Seems like I get higher alittle quicker too.