iGrows NorCal Outdoor

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by igrow2cure, Apr 10, 2013.

1. good to be back my man glad to see not everyone is absent from the board these days. Still some old faces around think I'll kick my shoes off and stay awhile ;)

2. All done! What a great year this was!
    I'm headed up north to the new digs! Between trimming and buying a house at the same time, I'm due for a nice long nap.

Now I get to pack move! Yipee!

Merry xmas and happy new year! I'll be back.......

3. Where did you end up settling.

4. Okay, we're settled in and unpacked. Now time to get started on the garden inside and out. Outdoor this year is going to be on the small side due to tehama county ordinance. I've got a lot of work to do on this property to setup outdoor next year.

Rancho tehama reserve is beautiful but being out here from Sacramento is a little bit of a change of pace to say the least. Lol let the good times roll.

I can now say I'm in Northern California and not get shit for it Sacramento ain't norcal lol.

Hope everyone is trucking along.

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Glad your settled in.. Get some before shots up if you please.. LOL
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  6. Congrats, I can't wait till the day I can move out into the country. I need some acreage. I look forward to seeing what you do this year. Due to growing ban I may just keep everything indoors. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Good stuff. You will love it. Tahema have an out right ban?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tis the season i hope everyone's off to a good start. Cherry pie and gorilla glue.

It's a hush hush year so I won't be able to show you before and afters but I will post, just not frequently.

Happy Growing!

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Well during this pandemic and having time off I've got some time on my hands again.

I browsed through gc forums and not too many familiar faces still around. Time flies! Life happens!

Same strains as my previous outdoor Cherry pie, sugar black rose and gg4 no till 100gal smart pots 3 year old soil top dress mbg 6 row, alfalfa hay and ewc, feed kelp with potassium silicate, ful power, coconut and aloe. Fish hydrolysate during veg also foliar fish, kelp, fulpower, potassium silicate and ipm b.t, Spinosad, neem oil (veg only).

Ashes and debri everywhere thankfully escaped the fires..... so far atleast.

Happy growing!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Grasscity Forum mobile app