iGrows NorCal Outdoor

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by igrow2cure, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Tasty budz :-D looking good bro

2. Put the clones out 2nd day in the sun, ill bring em in when the sun goes down until sroun 10pm. Also built 10 boxes 2 more to go, im gonna have to get creative and do 2 triangle boxes or something.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Oh yeah pics....

Attached Files:

4. Love the yard looks nice, it will be even nicer with some tress in the summer. :)

5. Thanks dadeo, its coming along! This whole property was trashed, the house was really bad. Lucky bastard landlaord scored with a tenant like me. 2 more years ill be buying, thats for sure.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I still have to screen the left side of my yard and bamboo it. Then we can garden naked!

7. Screened it, now for the bamboo! I need 150 feet of it and it comes in 16ft rolls at 25 bucks a roll. Smh....

So I was planning to go mostly organic but now I believe im full fledged ORGANIC baby! Im really excited to be moving on to orgsnics, indoors aswell im just more concerned about pgrs so none of that is allowed at all.

Ive used age old organics in my last outdoor gardens with great results and ithink they are a great company but my hydro guy told me they are NOT organic like its believe d to be! I was shocked but not disapointed as I before I would use synthetics ontop of age old so......in going with Dr.Earth! All u do is feed with his tea recipes along with a few times with bottles. I did sone research as this brand is from OSH ...lol dude is fucking legut imo he even has a medical garden regimen...who knew.

Ill be using 1 bag of ffof 1.75 cft and 1 bag of kellogs (red bag 3.5cuft) and ammending with kelp meal,alfalfa meal, greensand, bat guano, dolomite lime, ewc, myco, bloodmeal, bonemeal, humic ore and rice hulls and oyster shell dust. Im really really stoked! Addition to that will be liquid karma and protekt.

If anyone has any suggestion fell free please, im new to understanding is everything.

3 X Krazy dayum! 12 more days. Inferno og day 14. And the outside gang!

Attached Files:

8. Add crab meal and neem meal/cake. Both will provide some nutrients. Prevents nitrogen burn off and both have pest fighting properties which are absorbed plants and remains in the leaves preventing mites and other pest. Earth work castings and composted chicken manure are great also. The Dr Earth products are great and all organic. It's made in Winters, CA. I use it in my outdoor and indoor. Growing organically is easier and produces a getter product over chemical nutes. It's amazing on how big you can grow organically. The thing with organic is you either go all out or not at all. Continuing to use bottled nute only grams the soil and defits the purpose of growing organic on the first place. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Im having a hard tine finding neem cakes, I had been looking into it after RD had mentioned it a few years ago. And I forgot the crab meal.....cant fibd that either but ive only asked 3 shops and hd, lowes, ace, osh dont carry. Thanks Krinic.

Hey u ever find a light? I gotta cool tube for ya if you need it. I also have an extra magnetic 600w ballast.

10. Ahimsa organics neemresource.com

11. skipped on neem myself this year its in my green trees mix and didn't feel like fifty bucks a bag times like six bags. Wool not worth it. Soft rock phosphate holds nitrogen in the soil as well.

12. I looked at that and actually while searching had found a post from u on gc debating with another blade about srp. Lol. I think im gonna hold off this year itll be sonething I amend next year.

13. Yeah some worry about the metal content in it but its so minimal doubt its much of an issue. I'm not using it either this year. I just dropped a couple cups dry mix per pot that's it bought a very complete soil this year and mixed it with last years so ill be more then good on nutrients.

14. Thid will be 1 time mixing any amendments for me.

Per 4x4 box an about 3 ft deep and 4ft wide hole will get 1 bag ffof 1 bag kellogs plus ammendments and native soil. I gotta keep these girls below my fence and at the rate theyre growing ima have some wide short fat bitches!

Im most excited for chernobyl, its been a while since ive had trainwreck. I wish I had it by itself though. Im sure gonna have a variety with not one plant will be the same strain.

15. #35 igrow2cure, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
  16. Trainwreck never  disappoints grew some last year and four years ago

17. Too much going on at time. I love it but hate it at the same time. My ocd gets the best of me sometimes.

Started flushing the 3xcrazy today for the next 3 days then chop next tuesday or wednesday. Taking plants in and out back n forth. Planting veggie seedlings that are rootbound now! Maters, corn, cucumbers,asparagus, carrots, green beans, chocolate mint, apple mint, and spearmint.

Between trying to keep up with the sun, bugs and watering....im good. I got good tunes drinkin my green "juice" workn in my garden. Dreading digging 12 holes though. I should rent an auger lol.

18. So what do u guys think is a better Idea? The boxes I built arent being filled, its just a barrier for my dog and to have backing for my handrails ill build when we start to flower so I have room for ties. But ive always wanted to do a raised bed and I could still do the handrails...? Last year I did one in the box but it was half n half(inground and in box) due to the roots popping out of a 3 gal smart pot so I just cut the sides off and dumped my soil around it in the box. It worked fine but seemed rootbound twards the end. If I do the raised bed style how much should I dig down in the box? It would make things alot easier as all id have to do is set the plant in the box and cover. Lol! But im not looking for the easiest way but most beneficial. Thx!

19. The sides of the box are about 8in.

20. Hey kroniclyinsane, u got any secerets or recipes u use for dr.earth?