Sex toys?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by klabboy, Apr 9, 2013.

1. I have a girlfriend but she wants to remain a virgin till she's married which i respect. I wouldn't break up with her for that but in the mean time i dont get any. Soo i have always wanted a flesh light or something but i've always thought its kind of strange. Soo whats your opinion do any of you guys own a flesh light or other sex toy?

What about the girls? Any sex toys in their house holds?

2. Two words: banana peel. Or better yet, ask your girl oral or anal.

3. Sounds like someone needs a fee fee look it up you make good one of those and have her hold it while you fuck it or you could just fuck the back of her knee that feels great

4. I'm am a lady and never used a sex toy. I don't know I don't think it'd do it for me anyways. I think I require a pair of lips and hands and another body on top of the sexual organ to be completely satisfied. I also don't wanna used to unrealistic pleasures. A real penis does have levels of vibration and so on.

But yeah look into it. And also is your girl okay with foreplay and oral?

5. bought a dildo about 3 months back. best decision I made all year :cool:

6. #6 shestones, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013

Yes, ask for oral or anal.

If you get a fleshlight you need to clean it every time you use it. Go to your local sex shop and get a fleshlight, but ask the people working there how you should clean it. If its a good shop they will know. When I went I bought two different kinds of clit vibrators and the guy working there put batteries in them to make sure they worked and so I could see how decide if I liked the vibration or not. And he told me how to clean them.

I don't like g spot stimulation unless I'm having sex so I got two clit vibrators and I love them. I still masturbate with my fingers a lot too.

• Like Like x 1
  7. She's prude as fuck but at least that the beginning i was okay with that. I've only fingered her once and granted we dont hang out much alone cuz were still with our parents and shit. Cant wait to get out of my house.
    But the reason why i was posting is cuz well now i have stopped fapping or i'm trying and it makes me horny as fuck lol. So its like either i can do three things fap, break up with her, or try and find and then break up with her

8. #8 Zera, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2013
    Sex toys are great.

I have a couple vibrators (one has super expensive batteries, so I don't use it), and a pair of nipple clamps, an elecrtoshock toy (knockoff Tens unit), and some silk rope.

[to anyone who may get a shock unit:Just a warning DON'T put one of the sticky shock pads on your dick, clit or nipples ans shock yourself there. It will give you a feeling of intense itchiness, pain, and tingliness in those particular areas, and it is NOT a good feeling, and takes a while to go away.]

I also own a strap-on and a dildo, but they are both extrordinarilly shitty, and I have no intention of using them to fuck anybody.
    But it's a good story, so I'll tell you guys anyway:
    They were bought as a joke, by a male friend who was living in a house with 2 other dudes. He had it delivered with one of his roommates' names. The dildo is silicone, weird shaped, and oddly curved, and The strap-on is cheap, not secure, and has rhinestones all over it. Over the next 6 months, the three guys would hide the dildo around the house in places for the others to find (in one guy's toolbox, in the box of hotpockets in the freezer, stuck to the bathroom mirror but the base, which kinda functioned as a suction cup)
    After a while, they got sick of the joke, and gave me the damn thing, since I tended to hang out in the house, was a part of this prank from the begining (I was actually the first to hide it) as a girl who likes girls, they figured I had more of a use for it than them.

The use I intend for it though, is as another prank. I'm going to put it the statue of my university's founder sometime when I can be sure that a lot of people will see it the next day.

Though I'm not against the idea of strapons, I don't want to use that one. not only is it cheap, tawdry, and absurd, I am acutely aware of its history as a joke, and turning up in inapropriate places. It's not a sex toy to me, it's a running gag.

Whenever I manage to get a steady girlfriend, I want to get one of these
    Tantus Feeldoe® Violet Silicone Strapless Strap-on
    A strapless strapon. My PC muscles are pretty strong, but I'm not quite sure they're strong enough to wield one of those babies, but I can't justify buying one unless I have somebody to use it with.
    Still, these seem so much better than the standard strapons, which look unwieldy, uncomfortable, and hard to control, not to mention depriving the giver of any sensation while she pounds away....

9. Fleshlight= awesome time for yooooou (like the other poster said, CLEAN it properly!). Hell I get a kick out of them and they are of no use to me. Does she care if YOU are using toys? Maybe she might not want to use them on herself but she could help operate some on you.

As a girl, I love sex toys but that's just me being me. To each his own.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Seriously.

11. When I was a kid me and my friends where at my house we where looking for some pills my dad had put up some where cause we wanted to get fucked up but any way under my parents bed we stumble across a sex machine only this did not plug up to the wall it had a 49cc gas weed eater engine on same thing those go peds have my mama is a freak I couldn't imagine any girl using any thing close to that my mom must be super lose or some things fucked up down there oh well

• Like Like x 1
  12. That right there is the type of story I would take to the grave. Thats fucked up lol

• Like Like x 2
  13. I have a regular strapon and two dildos to go with it. One of them is too big for me and my girlfriend, so we don't use it, but the other one is a little more slender and ribbed... Feels great :D
    I'm with you on the Feeldoe, it looks like a fun time. They aren't cheap though, I looked at them when I bought my strapon and they were like $130 :eek:

14. yeah exactly. That's why I don't have one.

15. sounds like itd be something off a american pie movie

16. Why buy a dildo when you can just use a baseball bat

17. Tell me more about your mom...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Can you fuck her with the dildo ??

19. Subbed ....quite funny in a who is a bigger freak way ( not at all bad)

I don't finger myself do masterbate but only toy I have is a plug!

• Like Like x 1