Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I smoke out of?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by patmcd10, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Alright so I have about a .25 nug of this fire. I could either smoke it out of my one hitter or bong. Idk which I should smoke but im leaning towards the one hitter. What do u guys think? btw I have a cheap glass bong, no percs or anything.

2. Bong bruh

3. A bong, you silly goose.

4. Make a gravity bong!!

5. Bong homie, I used to always down them one-hitters and it was aight. Nothing like a good ole' milky rip from a b0ng.

6. I would pack a snap in the bong and the 1 hitter

7. Use the bong my friend..... The bong.....

8. lol, use the bong. Obvious choice is obvious.

9. If you want weed so bad go to your evidence room officer.
    [​IMG]

10. Bong over a one hitter unless you need to be inconspicuous, but my friend and I liked to make a waterfall bong out of glass bottle and a unused glass bong stem in the cap. The old glass SOBE bottles were the best but they aren't made anymore so it might be hard to find.

11. I would make a waterfall bong. Those are the bomb