really worried about nirvana order

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by JacobNewsfeed, Apr 2, 2013.

1. i ordered 5 feminized northern lights autos from nirvana about 5 days ago, and am only now finding out about how a lot of packages just dont turn up. some have said this could be a customs issue, but usually customs still send you the package, minus the goods and with a note saying theyve been confiscated. also been hearing about how many people have only 1/5 seeds pop and then the ones that do grow are weak and often males.

im in the uk if this makes any difference, what are the chances that this wont be a smooth transaction and theyll arrive and actually be northern lights?

thank you, im wondering whether to wait it out or order from somewhere else. this is my first grow and im really excited so every day just drags and drags untill i can get started lol. i dont want to be lookin out the window for the postman everyday if nothings going to arrive. thanks for your time.

also, on my statement its come up as thisipod.com. i realise this is so theres no incriminating trails on my statement, but i checked out the site and its just raised my fear of being scammed.

2. Dont worry be patient have received 2 orders in last 2 months, in us. Good luck

3. You'll be fine. Quit worrying for another couple of weeks.

4. i ordered last year from them had no problems

5. go ot Holand you're right there