Pocket pussy/drug dogs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lysergiclynx, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Story time mothafuckasss so I'm a senior in high school, and a few weeks ago, the administration decided to have drug dogs smell all the cars in the student parking lots. Several people were called up and had their paraphernalia confiscated. This one particular case involved an ugly Indian guy who has no luck with the ladies. This idiot keeps booze in his car just to show it off and takes pictures of it and shows people to "impress" them. So then obviously the dogs smell the alcohol and he gets called up. The cops search his car and they find A POCKET PUSSY ahahahah
    Now the whole school knows and gives him weird looks

2. God, I really don't miss high school.

I know you're all young and think its fun to make fun of everyone for everything, but sex toys are perfectly normal.

3. Kids gonna either commit suicide, or he's gonna win a multi-million dollar lawsuit for "emotional distress" caused by revealing personal details about his life that were unrelated to the mission at hand.

4. Damn, thats really unlucky

5. That's embarrassing!

How did the whole school find out?
    I bet they touched it when they found it. lol

6. Drug dogs sniff out sealed containers of alcohol?

7. was he jerking off while in traffic or what lol

8. My troll senses are tingling haha

9. Drug dogs dont sniff alcohol

Its legal?

They prolly just searched his car and found all that

Poor dude tho cant get pussy

10. That's fucked haha

11. He gets plenty of pussy...plenty of pocket pussy! :p

12. i was was expecting someone to be smuggling weed in a pocket pussy, pretty good idea, maybe some airport security dont wanna dig into one of those :D

13. Hahaha, damn, that sucks ass for that dude.

14. Maybe the dog smelled the pocket pussy

15. I almost believed this story till he said the dog's sniffed out the alcohol...

16. Ya what? Since when do they train drug dogs to smell alcohol?

That and bullying the dude isn't cool, I mean it is high school so the people in your school probably haven't realized that life could all be better if you guys just stopped talking shit about each other and just got along with people..oh well, high schoolers will be high schoolers:p

17. everything about high school is making fun of people for being different

18. op morphed the story the pocket pussy is his he needs advice.

19. That's what I was thought... And sex toys are normal but to each his own.

20. if he were making a bullshit story wouldn't he just have said the guy had some weed?

but yeah if its true OP cut the guy some slack its a hilarious story and you should try and laugh with him about it rather than just making him feel bad