Big Dog Club

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by RichardDean, Apr 1, 2013.

1. [THats QUOTE=s0calt0ker;17702788]I am in the mountains. No town next to my house. I have acerage and only a few neighbors. No local police. Just county and chp. On my side of the river there is probably only 20 properties. Also no one can get onto my property without passing my gate first. I am at the end.[/QUOTE]

Thats the type of land I want to buy in a year or two. Sick!

2. Sound kinda like my place only less cold

3. Thats the type of land I want to buy in a year or two. Sick![/QUOTE]

I just need to develop my property up in shingle town. It's got river access and everything, so fresh mountain water for the girls. Same land my ancestors used to bathe in the river, hunt, and lived in one room cabin. It would mean a lot to me to move up there eventually. For now it's just my vacation spot.

4. [NOw QUOTE=mjmama25;17702906]Thats the type of land I want to buy in a year or two. Sick![/QUOTE]

I just need to develop my property up in shingle town. It's got river access and everything, so fresh mountain water for the girls. Same land my ancestors used to bathe in the river, hunt, and lived in one room cabin. It would mean a lot to me to move up there eventually. For now it's just my vacation spot.[/QUOTE]

Now that would be sweetness.:D

5. #45 s0calt0ker, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
    Thats the type of land I want to buy in a year or two. Sick![/QUOTE]
    You will have to come check it out sometime? Have to explored trinity? I know you like your county. So have you scoped out any spots near the northern border of your county into trinity co. Land prices are nice right now although, creeping up since I purchased my home. If you can buy a place now, when it comes time to sell it and move on (if ya ever want) profit is to be made. Besides, there is very very limited land for sale in this county. It will stay that way since 90% is privately owned such as timber company land OR government (natl. forest etc) That helps keep a high demand on property. The type of properties are so much different. I looked in lake, humboldt, northern mend, trinity, shasta and some del norte. The properties vary so much in features. I couldn't be happier where I picked. Perfect weather, awesome people and great vibes.
    I have access to a number of properties that are available for good prices. If you ever want to expand your options shoot me a pm. Lot's of big acerage.

Your near shasta right?

Any of you guys own a horse? I want to get one.

6. I use to ride horses years ago in the midwest. Trail riding mainly. Would love to own ahorse ride it around the property. Maybe one day.

7. I like Horse power not horses LOL i would like to get a bomb proof horse or big mule that i could shot off.. Till then i will stick to my quad and yoga

8. Fucking yoga ITS A YOTA

9. I just need to develop my property up in shingle town. It's got river access and everything, so fresh mountain water for the girls. Same land my ancestors used to bathe in the river, hunt, and lived in one room cabin. It would mean a lot to me to move up there eventually. For now it's just my vacation spot.[/QUOTE]
    Shingletown is nice. You have a spot there? How come you guys don't live there?
    Sounds like an awesome spot. I have everything I need up here. Like you said, fresh mountain water for the girls and to drink. I have multiple established wells with pumps. Pulling many gallons a min. Besides that I can throw a pump in the river. I don't like sucking water out of the rivers though, especially because it's a sweet fishing hole. Don't want to scare the fishys away.

10. I was asking because we want to get two and were trying to figure out yearly expenses. I grew up riding my grandfathers horse and it would be awesome to have here. My neighbor (and everyone here pretty much) has horses and they always are having fun. Trail riding the property would be awesome with the dogs following.

HAHA I will stick to my quad and my yota too for now.

11. I can totally see you riding a horse around the farm, majestically chasing away rippers with a boat oar. ;) :p

12. Hahahah now thats an image. Knightin shining armor protecting potted plant kind. Lol

13. Shingletown is nice. You have a spot there? How come you guys don't live there?
    Sounds like an awesome spot. I have everything I need up here. Like you said, fresh mountain water for the girls and to drink. I have multiple established wells with pumps. Pulling many gallons a min. Besides that I can throw a pump in the river. I don't like sucking water out of the rivers though, especially because it's a sweet fishing hole. Don't want to scare the fishys away.[/QUOTE]
    There's a couple reasons. Mostly because I don't have the money to fix the place up yet. 99% of my family lives here now. I do have a couple cousins up there still, but they're getting pretty old. I just can't see ripping my kids away from their grandma, aunts and uncles, school, etc just to go live out my dream. But when they are older, I plan to move up there, at least in the summers. Ideally I could keep this house for the kids to live in while they go to college, and I can go do my thing on the mountains. It's all long term plans still.

14. There's a couple reasons. Mostly because I don't have the money to fix the place up yet. 99% of my family lives here now. I do have a couple cousins up there still, but they're getting pretty old. I just can't see ripping my kids away from their grandma, aunts and uncles, school, etc just to go live out my dream. But when they are older, I plan to move up there, at least in the summers. Ideally I could keep this house for the kids to live in while they go to college, and I can go do my thing on the mountains. It's all long term plans still.[/QUOTE]

For sure. That makes sense. Kid's come first. How far would that be from where you live now? Can't be that* far. You ever though about throwing your garden (or a garden) up there too? You should take advantage of that spot!

15. For sure. That makes sense. Kid's come first. How far would that be from where you live now? Can't be that* far. You ever though about throwing your garden (or a garden) up there too? You should take advantage of that spot![/QUOTE]

I'm close to sac (between sac and reno off i80). It's a pretty good drive up there. Google maps says its a 3 1/2 hour drive but I always stop a lot to check out favorite pit stops along the way and smoke. I love road trips. So it takes me a good 5 hours, lol. I have thought about stashing some plant up there but as of now I have a hard time funding my current grow. But I may have something new in the mix soon. I'll have to wait and see but it looks like I have 2 people wanting me to grow for them locally. It's going to run me ragged, but with their funds, property, and scripts, I really like the idea.

16. Don't worry bro we are coming. 24 in 100 gal. All are in 5 gal grow bags now outside. All my pics are in other threads. I am subbed. Not bs in this thread. All show no talk

17. Show begins:hello: BigDog reporting :wave:
    [​IMG]

18. I have class for 8hrs. It's suppose to be 80 here today. Top and pinched a bunch yesterday. Can't wait to get home and see all the new growth. Next week it's already going to be in the high 80. Game on

19. I know their little but i is just a pup lol but hows that for a Box go Girl scout COOKIES

Dont mind the tools i told the kid to go find all tools sunday and that where he put them snow came quick and hide all kinds of shit lol

Attached Files:

20. Some tasty lookiqng cookies they ar gonna be big this year!