Sobriety headaches, are they real?

Discussion in 'General' started by geetardude, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I've been posting a lot today :)

Okay, I'm on day 4 of my T-break. Today, I woke up with a MASSIVE headache. I still have it :( I took 4 advils when I woke up, and took another 4 a few hours later. Just not working. Those pills NEVER don't work for my headaches so I really don't get it. My friend INSISTS that he gets "sobriety headaches" if he doesn't get stoned or drunk. I don't drink.

I can't get high, because that would make that last 3 days of not smoking all in vain. Tired of NOT making it past day 4 on a T-break, and I'm starting to think this might be why. This S U C K S. I don't have any urge to smoke, or anything. Just wish this headache would FUCK OFF!

Is this a real thing or is it all "in my head"? I'm really thinking theres more to this. Oh, and I seem to be smoking more cigarettes than usual. I dont think its them, because if it was, i wouldn't be able to finish the cigarette, the pain would be too much. Somebody give me some insight, plz

2. You should probably stop taking medical advice from your friend.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You said you have been posting a lot today. It's probably from being on the computer too much. I get headaches if i am sober and I am on the computer or TV too long.