"Monster cropping" / Flowering? 7 Questions Thanks

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Everythingshazy, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Thanks in advance for helping out and reading all these questions.

Is it true that you can take a clone from a flowering plant and it will branch like mad without toppin or training if you put it back into veg?

Also, can you clone a flowering plant, put the clone on 18/6 till it gets big and flower it and then take another "monster crop" clone from it over and over or will it lose potency. I don't believe clones from clones change at all normally but does flowering do anything special to the plants? Also would tissue culturing a piece if a flowering plant lose the potency. I don't think it should. It should just go to veg again.

Can you keep a clone in veg forever if you trim it.
    When you take a clone of a flowering plant and cut off all the buds it should reveg and be normal again no?

Another question. Why not cut off all buds when you reveg a big plant?

And last question: are preflowers considered flowering? Or can I put a clone that is showing female preflowers in veg till it gets a couple feet and bushy and then clone it and keep those in veg until I clone those. \t\t\t\t\t\t

2. You can clone off a plant that has flowered I did it here's how.
    Cut off all the bud that u want to smoke, don't cut any leafs
    If you can avoid it. Leave some scattered popcorn bud on it too.
    Bring the plant back to 18/6 or 19/5 light cycle . If you're growing
    Soil you have to be very careful u don't over water, cut your nutes
    way back too. In about a 4-5 weeks you should have enough fresh
    growth to take clones,
    Yes u can veg forever and just take clones when ever u ready to start
    a grow.

3. You wanna leave a little bud on cause you need as much green
    left as possible to convert light energy to chemical energy thru
    Photosynthesis.