Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does being high feel to YOU?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greengirl1515, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Relax crack joke with friends take a drive just chilling

2. Heavy round eyes- sometimes il shake randomly-but rarely, heavy head -forehead-sense amplifies 100000x especially music and sounds

3. It feels like electric currents are traveling inside me, making a strong buzz, then, the currents start vibrating and shaking, and it feels fucking great. WHen I move it feels like i am a robot and i can feel all of the electricity passing through my circuitry. I also walk super bow-legged when i'm high sometimes, to the point where its cartoon-ish. And when i listen to music (when i can actually pay attention and focus on it) its like the song is a bubble and i'm inside it, an the bubble is floating through space.

4. I'm not high right now, so I can't really explain it that well, but I'll try. So basically, I just forget about everything. Every noise I hear sounds like music. Music sounds amazing. Any type of music. I could jam out to fiddle music. If I'm really high, my brain get's a weird tingling feeling like my brain is about to orgasm.

5. Once it hits me, it just feels like time slows down. My thought process is much more drawn out and detailed. I'm able to focus so much more than normal but multi-tasking is out the window. Everything becomes more enjoyable.

Sent from my iPod touch using GC Forum

6. A warm feeling throughout my body and when my eyes feel heavy and I began to question things lol

7. Exactly

8. Well. im actually high right now.. just smoked a nice bowl of Silver Haze.. I feel very good... just chillin listening to music.. Fleetwood Mac.. about ot make some hot pockets and flip the 360 on... I feel very warm/tingly and just all over good.. just anything ur body touches feels good

9. Im new here and Im not allowed to create new threads and couldnt find anything in search..
    I have a question and donno where to post so im doin it here..
    I have toked like 10 times till now and yesterday I did at night...it got me pretty high with heavy time distortions..But I had a really annoying thing..All through the high,I get this intense urge to itch my face ,scalp and hand...its like ..an urge...u know the feeling when say you are driving with concentration and suddenly some spot begins to itch..you try not to but you have to ! same way..but it was like..all over....but the weird part...I couldnt feel myself itching.. I used to scratch and scratch but it ws like I was scratching in thin air..skin wouldnt feel a thing...I scratched so much my scalp got little bruises..today,almost 10 hours later,I still have the feeling..the high is gone but still I feel like itching and when I do,I cant feel it...Its freaking me out..is this normal? Its really annoying having a itch and not able to get rid of it cus even though I scratch,it doesnt seem like i did

10. I feel like butter melting on top of a big ol' pile of flapjacks

11. For me it depends on the type of weed and the type of piece. But what I've noticed when I'm high no matter what is that I overthink. Not in a bad way, but I'll think shit through that I would never even contemplate when sober. Besides that, the rest of effects come from the type of weed.

12. Sometimes, it feels like I'm in an awesome dream, where everything is enhanced and feels better. Other times, I zone out and get completely lost in my thoughts.

but then I end up getting couch locked and on reddit or passing out for hours.

For sativa strains though I always wanna go outside and longboard or something

13. One word?

Pleasant.

You ever read a novel where they set a scene out, and you can smell the grass, hear the breeze in the trees and feel the sun on your face?

It's pleasant like that.

14. I've noticed lately that I can understand music better. I don't mean like getting the meaning behind that song and all that, but actually being able to understand what people are saying. In quick rap songs I can hear each word.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Well along with the relaxation and creativity benefits that I get from smoking weed, I feel like I know the answer to everything either in a serious or joking way. The way I describe how my senses are altered are rather intriguing however. I feel as though the sense (out of the 5) that I focus on is heightened and more intense In a positive manner than when I am sober.  If you were to put my 5 senses in a row from most noticeable to least noticeable It would appear as if the sense that I bring my attention to replaces the last sense I was focusing on and would go down on the list until I noticed it again. Hard to comprehend for some perhaps but it makes sense to me weather I'm sober or high. Definitely something everybody should try at least once. Toodleoo! :smoke:

16. It makes my brain have happy feels.

17. I remember shit from when i was kid. And when the high wears off i forget again. Happens everytime

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Enhances most things. Taste, smells, sounds and brings back memories of my youth. Makes me feel young and flirty. But sometimes I get so tired and couch locked.

19. Well I guess it changes to an extent between different strains.. but right now I'm chopped ahaha.

This buds def a strong sativa, so it helps keep me up. After a few bowls out of the bong chillin in bed, my head feels light and my bodies light as well. Real good relaxation:)

Only one thing left to do... :smoke: