Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does being high feel to YOU?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greengirl1515, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Pretty much this.

Although for some reason I don't enjoy it as much anymore.

2. Haha this
    Explain more plz I get this

3. not sure you're kidding around or serious :D

4. I kinda know what u talking about lol just wanted u to explain more so I could compare it to my hd lol. It seems like I can see far away and all around me very clear smooth and relaxing . Everything's nice

5. Makes me less shy, more thoughtful, and overall feel better about myself and the world. I could be in a shitty situation,no job,money but smoke and feel better about my prospects..

Just imagined if people could goto to weed shops instead of bars when they're down on their luck? Men wouldn't come home drunk, and causing terror in the fuckin household like booze cause.

6. My body feels tingly, as if i can feel all the cells rushing through me.

7. for me it's something like the atmosphere is filled with happiness and i think every moment is special when i'm high.

8. Being high makes me think about the world and universe not in a personal perspective but as if I was overseeing it, not being a very tiny part of it. These thought tangents probably come from the very many space and science shows I watch stoned. (mind fucked a lot.) I get more philosophical highs. :rolleyes:

9. Like Tony the Tiger said,

IT'S GREAT!

10. It's hard to describe, somehow I've gone through two distinct phases of being a smoker.

When I first started I probably smoked every once in a while, maybe a few times a month, and it gradually increased. During this time when I was high I was the stereotypical stoner, I would laugh uncontrollably at things, I would want to eat snacks all the time, I was very spacey and entranced almost. As I smoked more I would just listen to music in my room, watch a visualizer and get lost in it completely.

When I started smoking regularly my high experiences changed. I still get euphoric, I still eat alot, and I can still zone out. But I don't get that "lost in a cloud of smoke" feeling anymore. I can be insanely high but I'm still fully conscious of what I'm doing. Being high allowed me to think more profoundly about things, to put things together in my mind that I had not been able to before. It basically allowed me to see things from an entirely new perspective. I think that it has made a very positive impact on my life, I began to pay attention to what was going on in the world and what I was doing with my life, and I've broken away from social norms and living how I was raised to believe everyone should act. I see the world for what it is now.

I do have some negative experiences being high, but not in the sense of getting paranoid or feeling weird. Sometimes I get really negative thoughts when I'm high, like I think about the evils in this world, and I can get lost in the thought of the horrors that people commit on one another and sometimes it just makes me sick and it makes me profoundly sad or angry. Most of the time though my thoughts are pretty positive and I think about the good in the world and what we can accomplish. My mind is always racing when I'm high.

Sometimes I wish I could just go back and experience the carefree high that I got when first started smoking, but even after taking extended breaks and returning I have never been able to achieve that feeling again. I wouldn't say it's a bad thing, it's just strange how my experiences while high have shifted so dramatically.

11. My vision starts to become more clear and it starts becoming a series of very fast still pictures rather than a constant motion. Everything becomes funny and food taste is enhanced significantly.

Also, if I sit down and listen to music, I enter into a state of transcendent euphoria, especially if it is ambient, calm music. I can be sitting absolutely still in my chair and feel like my entire body is floating on an infinite cloud. I feel like I am in a moment of limitless "now" and I don't care about the future or the present. Smoking a cigarette while high is amazing (don't do it unless you already smoke cigs though, I'm fucking hooked) and I always chain smoke while high. Overall, I fucking love smoking weed.

12. Ya all the plants and shit look fresh lol

13. Good

Only you can finish th

14. it just hits me. like half way through a j, everything just starts slowing down. i start getting kinda dizzy and it feels like my vision is slanted, like my head is tilted and i dont see straight lol but its not really tilted. everything feels shakey, like things are moving. i try to think im sober but then i realize even more im stoned. i feel like a tard, lol i laugh at everything and talk alot.

15. Half way threw the j
    I feel that to lol

16. Usually I smoke out of my window and look up at the hills/mountains (i say mountains so you get a better picture of what I mean). I put in my iPod and pick a song and off I go. And as i get through it, I can feel the cold start to hit my face alot more sharply, and I start to hear things in the music i've never heard before... it's like my hearing has become better, and when I look around to the mountains, it's so vivid and it just looks really damn good and I find myself being happy, and also i can feel it in my eyes when im high... hard to explain, hopefully someone knows what I mean. But yeah, i just feel happy and suddenly interested in everything and I just don't get bored of anything. It's like you're on top of the world, man.

17. let me smoke this bowl and tell you:

18. For an Indica dominant high, I feel very mellow, hard to form my thoughts, my body is relaxed and moving seems to be a real challenge.

For a Sativa dominant high I'd say again, very mellow, but instead of my thoughts being hard to form, they come at me so fast I don't know what to do with them. Body seems to be full of energy and moving is inevitable.

Both stains make me equally goofy and silly though.

19. hahaha, I am stoned now and ... what a beautiful think you just wrote. :hello: