Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does being high feel to YOU?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greengirl1515, Mar 24, 2013.

1. It's common knowledge that everyone experiences being high a bit different, but I wanna know what everybody else feels like when they are stoned. Please be as descriptive as possible :smoking:

2. i just relax and think and kinda just travel through my thoughts as i make them

3. I get fucking paranoid when others are around me, none of my friends smoke at all. I love to smoke by myself and just get blasted out of my mind! I feel like I am locked in my own world. When I used to smoke with my friends from Chicago (they smoke) I would always feel so energetic, say the most random shit, and laugh at anything or anyone!

4. It's like a beautiful dream. It makes memories of everything you do, a silver lining in everything. It makes the beautiful even more beautiful and wondrous. It takes my breath away, it expands the mind. Its as if being broken free from a cage you have lived in for all your years. It's like the final moksha, freedom.

5. It feels pretty good.

6. When it hits me it comes on like a dizzyishbut not in a bad way feling to my head, then its Like a nice numb feeling with different thought processes to normal.
    Like my brain is sometimes a split second behind what im physically doing when trying to do stuff like put food in a microwave haha. then mentally I go down long trains of thought/ lok into things more.
    Hard to explain. Like being a relaxed drunk with more creativity and random bursts of laughter

7. It's a better feeling than alcohol, I'll tell ya that much.
    At first I feel a slight change in my thoughts, and then slowly parts of my body will feel numb or tingly, sometimes warm.

8. I love this plant and at the same time I pretty much hate it as well, which is why I rarely smoke. I hear so many people talking about feeling relaxed, feeling good, and having fun when their high, but unfortunately this isn't the case for me. My highs are typically marked with anxiety/paranoia. I spend most of the time analyzing myself and identifying flaws, which I get wrapped up in and often gets me down for several days after I smoke. I am almost always uncomfortable around people when I'm high because of the anxiety/paranoia and find it difficult to think, speak, or really do anything because of racing thoughts, and because of this I am quiet and anti-social. I have realized that this occurs due to my own personal issues, most likely the type of weed I'm smoking, and my lack of experience with it, and that for the most part it is all in my head.

With that said, I love it. This plant shows me truth and increases my level of awareness and perception of myself and my thoughts, others, and everything in this world.In these brief sporadic moments that are quickly invaded by racing thoughts and anxiety/paranoia, I feel present and fully alive. It's as if the veil is removed from my eyes and I can finally see. For example, when I talk to someone, I'm actually there talking to them and not in my head, when I look at something I actually see it for what it is, when I problem solve I see and understand the problem and my mental tracking abilities are increased, and when I start a project I do it with great focus. Again, it shows me truth about myself and everything in this world, as well as enhances my mental abilities. I guess it just slows me down.

My highs, for the most part, aren't enjoyable, but am pretty sure that if I start smoking regularly the highs well get better and the positive aspects that I experience will eventually replace the negative ones.

9. I begin to think super deep, I can force myself to zone out and just think. It's amazing, I get very creative and intelligent when high as well.

10. Personally, my high sets off with a feeling of warmth through my entire body. Then, I sometimes get giggly, and 20-30 mins after I finished smoking, I feel calm, relaxed. I can only focus on one thing at a time, and get lost in it (kind of like, being "in it").

Then, after other half an hour, I start feeling the munchies. Then I just sleep it off.

11. I feel a lot more objective, I mostly listen to music alone and I practically orgasm over the most subtle of sounds. Everything is clearer, like I fully understand how everything works. If I was high I'd be able to describe it a lot easier.

12. my first few times were really intense due to low tolerance and where im from theres mostly sativas so i would get zoned out and feel like im in a dream..colours would be like so awesome everything just looks colourful its like when you turn the colour setting on the tv higher and i would laugh at shit and just see everything like it is and i would anyze shit and get the munchies like crazy lol another dude smoked me out with my own weed i was walking in the road done smoking when suddenly it hit me..my stomach started getting that hungry feeling, but really really intense i told the guy...hey bra if i don't eat imma faint. then my vision got blacker and blacker and i knew i was gonna pass out then i sat down on the side walk then when my vision came back and i stood up i felt amazing!! like i was walking in the clouds lol but this guy was an ass he bought sweers for himself only and bought a small packet of fritos chips and gave me half of it and i was like WTF..but i didn't really care because its not like you NEED to eat buy anyway my tolerance is high nowadays coz im an official stoner but i really like smoking alone because then i can do wat i wanna do and that feeds my high..when im with some random people i get paranoid..if im with the friends i grew up with i feel great:)...but yeah since my tolerance is high now i only get the mild giggles and the pholisiphical and deep thinking like when you standing on one place for 15 minutes just lost in your train of thoughts then i come back to reality and im like Lmao!! i was standing there all the time tripping balls and i would look for my phone when its in my hand lol and the colours get brighter still but im not fascinated by it anymore im used to it now and omw!! my eyes feel so amazing! it feels like i don't even have eyes lol it feels like my eyes are liquid it feels so good man weed is really a medicine u fucking government!! lol but the downside is my eyes get really red as in red is all you see but the upside is that i dont get chinese eyes..and thats about it:)...I love Mari-Jane it has made my boring little life so much more interesting :smoking:

13. When it first comes on I can feel it in my eyes. Almost feels like they're pushing out of my head a little. But it's not an unpleasant feeling just weird. Then I can feel it starting to spread through my body. If it's a body high I'll be couch locked immediately but if not then I'm up and ready to take on the world. From there I just follow where it takes me.

14. Like everythings going in slow motion except my thoughts. I'm more talkative and less hostile. I get the urge to paint/sculpt, fuck, cook, and eat. I think I drive better too..
    Guess it just puts me in a better mood like most people and makes me less shy

15. It used to feel awesome. I'd best describe it to people as 'this is what The Simpsons looks like in real life' but after smoking everyday for the past four years, it's more like a numbness that protects me as I walk solemnly through the sweet oblivion.

16. Relaxing and enhancing.

17. depends if i smoke alot i shut my eyes for most high and see a different world in my mind. I move my hands and the whole area moves and i feel like im in a room then i see a pattern and it melts . When i open my eyes i see a black ball thats spinning in back of my head then when i come down everything moves and is colorful and melts . I know this sounds nothing like weed but im 100% sure its weed .

if im just stoned everything moves a little then get tunnel vison kind of and i feel relaxed .

18. It's like... Entering a second world/ Pressing Life's 1080p HD 3D button. :D

19. It makes an ugly world beautiful.

20. it makes everything beautiful to me and i find myself being more in touch with how i felt as a kid, if that makes sense.