Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snowboarding + Cheeba chews = Awesome

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Childjack, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Today I decided to ride Breckenridge after eating a few cheeba chews for the first time...

Didn't have to smoke for the rest of the day I was so high. I ate them at about 11am and they lasted right until I got home and passed out at 6pm. Granted I'm an everyday smoker and am familiar with quality flower my tolerance is high so it was manageable for me, but damn was I piffed. I have heard of kids passing out from them.

Cheeba chews have .4g of medical hash in the quad dose. They also come in Sativa and Indica forms. Black = Indica, Orange = Sativa

Attached Files:

2. Breckenridge is nice. I was up snowboarding there a month ago.

I'm a daily dabber, so cheeba chews don't seem to don anything for me, but I bring along my vape pen and just stick it in my jacket pocket and take a few puffs on the lift.

3. i didnt want to click on this thread originally because i was jealous :( i want a cheeba chew..

4. Damn dude, you have a sack of them. Are you getting them for around $10 or cheaper?

1/2 a cheeba chew is plenty for me!

5. a few cheeba chews for me and not only would I not be snowboarding, id be in a another universe. Then again, my tolerance is pretty low.