Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im grounded, can't smoke what to do?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kjkjogoug, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Hard to ignore when it pops up 15 times a day. And underage at not welcome here anyways. What kind of 18+ year old gets grounded for ripping a water bottle bong?

2. This. Its one thing to smoke when your parents say no. Its another to do/bring it into their home. You'd be on the street as my child and I'd toss that "Dank purps" behind you.

3. When I was caught I remember this vent/vacuum fan thing on top of my bathroom (the ones you turn on with a wall switch). See if you have these in a bathroom in your house. If yes, wait till 12 or however long until she goes to sleep, put a towel under the door, turn on the fan thing and toke up. Smell is gone in 45 minutes tops usually 25 or 30 for me. If you can't smoke with friends and your mom is trying to catch you in the act, you gotta do what you gotta do. Stay up till 12, go to the bathroom, turn on the fan, and get fucking ripped:)

4. What a fucking asshole you are lol. You got burned two days in a row and you could give a shit less huh? Man family is way more important than getting high believe me, even if you think weed is no big deal it obviously is for your mom and you should respect that or at least don't smoke in her house.

5. Not ignorant, also not into trolling. This is why I don't frequent this cite very often.

6. Not you my dude, it was the Dahli Llama