Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im grounded, can't smoke what to do?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kjkjogoug, Mar 20, 2013.

1. More like the power to kill yourself, lol. trololol

2. That is incorrect, this is to be expected though; there is bound to be ignorance about anally administering a cayenne pepper-ammonia-bleach mixture.

3. Because years of "MY MOM IS A BITCH BECAUSE SHE GROUNDED ME" or "I'm gonna move out because my parents took my weed!" or "My parents don't want me smoking in their house, how can i get away with it" or "My dad found my pipe and he smashed it, what do?" etc etc etc

We are here to discuss marijuana, not someone and their mommy problems.

4. You should do it and post pics while doing so, or even better, video tape it and put it on YouTube.

5. Actually he should not, that may result in several bans of all parties involved. He may even get arrested, depending on where he lives.

6. I meant YOU. Why would there be bans if "It's that easy, and legal!"

7. sneak downstairs or outside or bathroom, make a grav and smoke out the window. gravs will also stretch your gram for 1-2 days if you are real good about it, 3 days. Just play video games, try and make plans to do stuff - watch videos online, jack it, eat food, watch movies, take a shower and puff some piff. Enjoy it man, I have been caught many times before and now I smoke with my door closed but unlocked and window closed! I love it!

8. Dude why would you provide a death inducing formula. That's fucked up and OP if your naive enough to try this, DON'T because you will die.

9. Have you ever tried it? I'd bet you haven't;)! It is an intense experience to be savored alone or in the comfort of close friends. Not to be publicly broadcasted on youtube:(. It may be mistaken for other drugs; on this mixture I doubt he'd remember, so they would get a confession.

10. Oh and OP, ever thought about getting some incense? Hides the scent of every strain of weed I've ever smoked (except for one particularly skunky dank), not to mention they just smell fantastic, especially while high. Your mom might be suspicious though if she starts smelling that stuff from your room though, lol.

11. I do it all the time! Feels good man.

(Apparently those on GC have never heard of sarcasm!)

12. More ignorance:rolleyes: You know, at one time, marijuana smokers were thought to be psychopathic monsters! Now look at all the studies, don't go bashing things you know nothing about. :rolleyes:

13. Doesn't sound like you're 18, and the fact that you get caught smoking in your Moms house, then get caught again, and she gets mad, and you call her a psycho? I think it's rude and disrespectful of you to smoke inside in the first place, and then the next day do it again you get busted.

14. 16 year olds

15. Hate all you want about eating weed, but I have nothing to prove to anyone, I've already proved it to myself haha.

16. I just kept doing it until my mom accepted of it. Now 3 years later I have finally got her to smoke every once in a while. When I get some she will take a couple hits every now and then to get her a little buzz. She hasnt smoke in 30 years and she does a couple times a week.

17. Stop being a freeloader, get a job, and move out.

18. thats part of the weed experience for some :p and you dont have to talk about it, you could just ignore it if you hate it that much

19. .......your mother is a saint, I would have kicked your ass out. Grow up a little bit and think about what your doing just to smoke. Get your own place next time

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum