What's the tastiest strain you've come across?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by JackHerer34, Mar 20, 2013.

1. bro i just sent some beans up with my buddys son ( he is a youngin) but i gave him fire fire fire genes to plant all over maine. most were homemade crosses but they contain genes of larry og, blue dream, headband, chem menage a trios aka chem Mat, and chem mat x all of them and then chem mat x headband crosses with all of them :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. but yea to be on topic great tasting strains ive tried that were very yummy... ( i can tell u this i share the same palliate as homie on page one) but he said 3 kings and i happend to run into that strain....man o man i love fuel/sour/kush strains like sour d and headband but 3 kings does take the cake...hence the chem mat x headband cross (pheno hunting).. i can describe 3 kings as sour fuely skunk og kush funk..very very strong tasting.

i respect how 99 % of the people who answered even thou this is an old ass thread name seed strains as in; not everyone can grab cuts..
    but strains ive tried in seed and clone form that were tastie were

alien og-- not sure clone or seed
    sour d-- not sure..taste like the sour of a lemon with fuel
    blue dream-- cut is tasty nice equal mix of both
    blue dream-- from Hso seed i hands down think is the best alternative. i got a mom kept indefinitely. my pheno was hazy sandlewood/frankinscents taste same smell but sweeter
    platinum bubba kush-- clone...great coffee tangy slightly sweet taste...very unique taste
    girl scout cookies clone..slightly sweet shortbread earthy tasting slight funk taste
    RKS--not sure.. just as the name states...good luck finding it everyones chasing it and or trying to replicate.... last tasted it in 2000 or 2001
    chemdog--not sure.. is a unique taste..taste like if u drank a cleaner
    ak47--not sure... is nice and sweet, fruity, candy
    m.o.b-- not sure...sweet  watered down kushy slight skunk little on the earthy side
    great white shark--not sure... is very unique very hard to describe..slight tang slight licorice maybe coffee taste with like a watered down kush or skunk mix with floral taste...
    headband--underdog s1...lightly watered down of sour d more lemon and a lil less fuel

3. I like Pineapple Chunk...

4. Blue Dream, Sour Og, White Widow.

5. I really liked TH Seeds - Kushage (sandalwood flavor and smell plus really strong) and Dinafem - Diesel (lemon).  Nirvana - Kaya Gold was a great high, but it was an acquired taste.  Mandala Safari Mix had some crazy tasting weed, but a few I thought tasted like lemon cleaner.  Others tasted like hazelnut or Frangelico.  Those were really pleasant.  I have DNA - LA Chocolat on the way and I am really looking forward to it!

6. I'll add Blue OG. Blueberry fuel smell, taste is berry in, fuel out with the fuel lingering.

7. Green hit on sweet tooth is amazing.....😎

8. I would say legitimate blue dream and green crack. No other strain tastes better in my opinion.

9. blueberry og or platinum cookies

10. Tangelope (tangerine haze x chocolope)

11. Saw one blade mention Papaya, that one was delicious. I was /this/ || close to growing one out in the greenhouse, but it got beat out by Pineapple Chunk. Maybe next year.  :yummy:

I didn't see anyone mention Sweet Island Skunk, that'd be in my top three for sure. Sweet Skunk, Grand Daddy Purple, and a good OG - I'd be set with just those three. :smoking:  Of course, I'm glad there's plenty more choices...  :yay:

• Like Like x 1
  12.  The Shishkaberry!!! When you hit it, it's like inhaling a bowl of mixed berry's and fruit. The flavor is like no other.

13. GDP
    tastes like sweetarts with a hint of earth and just straight up dliciousness

14. Sweettooth has to be up there.....have about a 1/8 left

15. Ace of Spades(TGA)-Imagine cherry coke upon the inhale, and lemons upon the exhale. Taste is EXCLUSIVE

16. G13 Labs blueberry gum

17. Platinum Girl Scout Cookies for me! ☺️

18. Girl scout cookies, super lemon diesel, white widow they all taste good.

19. Banana or cherry pie