a question for the ladies

Discussion in 'General' started by Hello there!, Mar 20, 2013.

1. I work in gyms... enough said.

2. At my college Id have to say that like 50 percent of girls in the morning who go here are wearing those tight yoga type pants, the ones that basically completely conform to your shape, its pretty great:D

3. Go there any time of the day, any day of the week. You'll see yoga pants constantly

4. All day, erry day. 'Tis fucking magnificent.

5. i've noticed, and i happen to think it's flattering lol.

one time i was leaving the movie theater and i held the door for some dude behind me briefly as i walked through but he was too busy checkin' my ass out and got slammed in the face with the door LOL

6. Epic fail. But it world probably happen to me also.

7. ahahaha daaayuuuum. glad you're not so insecure you can't appreciate a good appreciation :smoking:

8. who else wishes there was a .gif for this

9. #29 rain dancer, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
    That was you? It was so totally worth it.

[​IMG]

10. You have clearly got a mighty fine booty!

11. Ass, tits, gap, hips, short of fat or disfigured chicks, I find something to stare at usually.

Ass does seem to be my favorite object of my "Do want!"

12. And it doesn't even matter what I am wearing. I can wear loose pants which don't emphasize my behind at all and it still happens a lot.

And yes, we can feel your eyes on us.

13. #33 kbey28, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    As a woman, I try not to think about it. It would make me too self-conscious.

14. Take it as a compliment, no need to be self conscious

15. That's half the fun.

16. I think it's flattering too. Every woman wants to feel sexy. And I'm sure that all women notice and we all know that is your guys' weakness. And we WILL use it against u. And not always in a bad way. ;)

17. Good advice.

If a women walked around thinking that every guy was staring at her ass, though, it'd be more uncomfortable than anything. Especially bosses, teachers, etc.

18. I don't really notice guys looking at my ass unless I am at work. I definitely notice there. I work at a truck stop and if they're not looking at my ass, they're looking at my chest. Otherwise, nope. I catch guys staring at my chest, but not my ass.

19. Awesome (unintentional?) rhyme, I feel like that could be in a rap song.

20. I was a waitress at a truck stop and it's like they don't even try to hide that they r lookin at all ur junk. Seriously?? At least act like u care if I see. Cheeze wiz. Lol