So. Oregon true living organics marijuana garden 4 lb. per plant

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by jeffersonstate, Mar 18, 2013.

1. What kind of Mycs are you using? I am a State of Jefferson too, Welcome neighbor...

2. Roots organics.... As you maybe know the first strain of horticultural myccorhizea was reproduced in grants pass, OR by the Amaranthus family. I know them personally and they make incredible endo and ecto myccorhizea for all levels of production. They supply great white and most all other hydro specific myccorhizea.
    I use roots organics because it is also local, out of Eugene, Oregon, and I have a close relative that works higher up for them. They run a clean operation. ( and I get a discount.)
    Just make sure to use a myccorhi with endo and ecto for inside and outside the root structure, and make sure it has trichoderma. One of the lesser known, most important of all the beneficial fungi.

Attached Files:

3. I shop Aqua Serene. Great store and very friendly... I am from R.R...

4. Right on yeah the dready dude TJ won't steer you wrong in there. I drive to Ashland for all my shit and I'm 30 min north of grants pass outside gailesville reservoir. I actually rode my quad from my backyard to rogue river via east jones creek the other day. Bitchin ride.

5. When Club 71 was still up an running i wanted to do a quad run from Wimer to club 71 would have been a good time

6. Sub'd in this one too

7. What's sub'd mean? Am I just ignorant or what?

8. SUBscribeD to your thread.

9. It just means we subscribed to yea so when ever anything changes on the thread we now and easy way to tag along for the ride, instead if having to keep looking it up and finding ya. Basically comes down is we like what we see man keep up the good work bro.

10. Subd sucks i stopped and just goto the threads i like.. If you sub then you get email after email ( or i do cause i am just ol Hillbilly )

11. Not necessarily true not false either on my phone when I sub I get the choose to get emails or not. i choose not. I just check in on em every once and awhile.

12. hey man. can you give me a rundown on you tea brewer?

13. how do you have so much plants out in the open like that

14. Called the west coast and we have medical recs from a doctor togrow a certain amt of plants.

15. ok and thanks for replying to my PM really appreciate it

16. This is the great GREEN state my friend lol

17. I might drop a few pics bye round mid sum. I got so sum that are bout......2.5ft3 right now inside I'm in cg

18. 250 gallon square agricultural holding tank, an 1/8 hp submersible pump piped up over the top of the water; teed off, creating a recirculating waterfall. Make sure you keep this recirculating pump on a timer, 20 min on 10 min off or something like that to keep the submersible pump from heating up the compost tea. AIR, AIR, AIR.... As much air as you can possibly put through the tank. Some people pipe in electric leaf blowers with 3" PVC pipe, I went the route of a hot tub/spa air jet pump, about 100$ online, cheaper and about 30x more powerful than any air pumps at the hydro shops. If I were to do it again, I would buy an old, shitty, working hot tub, clean the hell out of it with hygrozyme, and there's your brewer right there. Recirculating pump and air jets are already installed and ran throughout the hot tub.

Do not brew tea for more than 48 hours. Usually 24 seems to be good enough. Should smell earthy and clean, not like rotting proteins. I went to a fabric store down the utility fabric isle and picked out burlap sack material. Porous enough for the compost/nutrients to brew through, but does not allow organic material to flow through mesh, keeping hoses and sprinkler lines clean. Just fill the burlap "tea bag" with your choice of compost and nutrients (depending on the phase of growth they're in), and tie off in the water underneath one of the recirculating waterfalls, Always organic compost and worm castings, dolomite lime, kelp meal, oyster shell, feather bone and blood meal, bokashi, granular humic and fulvic acids, seabird and bat guanos and of course a shitload of molasses for a food supply for the bios. Almost 2 gallons molasses per 250 gallon feeding tank. *dont put in michorrizea until after you have brewed your tea, right before you feed your plants. The biological feeding frenzy in the brewing process will damage the spores. before you water your plants with the tea, remove the tea bag and top dress your plants with the leftover brewed compost tea material.

• Like Like x 1