Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does marble hash cost where hash is really rare?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by burningbush93, Mar 17, 2013.

1. i made some marble hash with some really dank tan(no green) 2.4g dry ice kief and 6.3g half and half dank QISO and good QISO all made with indoor home grown dank bud. i made this for myself and really didnt want to let any go but i could use a little money and have people that really want to buy some. around here (kansas) i havent even met someone thats even seen hash until i made it ( thats why they want to buy it so much). i def dont want to rip people off(even though i probly could) but want to sell for the maximum without ripping people off. so can anyone help me come up with a price. me and the people im talkin about would really apriciate it.
    THANKS ahead of time.

2. I have no idea what marble hash is, never heard of it. But I know I can get some regular hash for 30 a gram.

3. I've never heard of marble hash either. But if it's good and you're living somewhere no one has never even seen hash I'd be selling that shit for 60/g at least.

4. I believe a reasonable price is 30/g I probably wouldn't pay over 35/g of that hash. Maybe 40 if it was excellent quality.

5. Figure out how much the materials cost you vs how much yield you got. Adjust for head stash and price it like that

6. You could probably get away with selling for 35$ a G if it's good hash, and you're just looking for some quick money. If you're looking into turning it into a long term thing I would do the math, and see what you could sell it for and still make some good money. 35$ a G will be good enough at first, but in the long term people might not wanna pay that

7. thanks for all the replies and marble hash is simply hash oil mixd with kief to harden it up and make it easy to work with. usually theres a lot more kief than oil. mine has a lot more oil than kief which means it should be a quite a bit more potent than most marble hash and definately fore potent than regular hash. I was thinking around 35 at first but i hear people paying that in places where they can actually find it now and then and since it has so much oil in it i felt it should cost a little more but im not sure. if thats what everyone thinks then ill probly let it go for 30-35 but i know i would have paid more than that just to try it since i never had the chance. but like i said i dont want to rip people off

8. If it really is potent, definitely 40-50$ a gram.

9. yeah if its top of the line i'd do it for $40 a gram and $70 for two

10. alright guys thanks for your help. since i havent smoked much hash before i really dont have anything to judge potency on but i do know that the small amount of kief i put in was top notch and that most of it is oil that i washd quikly so it doesnt have much plant matter in it.(most of the oil was completeply dry(tan) when the iso evaporated(the rest was brown and pliable) which im pritty sure means there wasnt much plant/chloraphil matter in it. so i assume it to be more potent than even the best bubble hash. on the other hand i cant be sure so ill probly just sell for 30 at the lowest and 40 at the highest. let me know if u disagree but i feel like its a fair deal for the buyer(i would of jumpd on it in a second in the past when i didnt make it)

11. do it for 50/g. The people that really want it will pay for it

12. alright thanks for the help everyone