Kenny's Gone Scroggin!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by kenny357, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Here's some pics of the flower room. These pictures really don't do the ladies much justice but you can kind of see what I'm working with. I've got the caterpillars under control and without too much of a loss. I've now found something I like less than whiteflies though! lol Persistent little bastards. 
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I can't veg multiple plants into a screen because it would be too hard to move them. My veg is downstairs and flower upstairs. 

• Like Like x 5
  2. When do you harvest?

3. I think I have a lil over 2 weeks left. They're really starting to stack up! Bastard caterpillars got one of my tops though! Luckily it went right through the stem so the bud was salvaged. I was wanting a taste anyways. lol I have never had to deal with such a nuisance! These bastards make mites look friendly! I've decided on preventive maintenance for my next grow! I put down 5 more DWC today. Will update as soon as there's something worth showing. I'm kind of digging the whole water thing right now but I'm sure that'll change when I'm shlepping 16-20 gallons of water upstairs every week! lol  I'm sure I'll be figuring a water source to the flower room soon! lol

• Like Like x 3
  4. Getting close to flush..

Yea I figure I walk about 28-30 gallons jugs up the ol attic ladder per week. Good workout=)

• Like Like x 2
  5. I got 15 gal a week up the stairs and 20 out to the garage.. Gettin water hooked back up in the garage next month, and got the upstairs sink replaced today.. No more water carryin for me soon.. Gotta work smarter, not harder..

• Like Like x 2
  6. I feel better already!

• Like Like x 1
  7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382164673.889077.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382164690.840014.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382164704.855876.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382164720.949486.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382164732.972340.jpg
    Everything's going good. Caterpillars are a thing of the past to my best observation. I've found a couple of other buds that they got to but still very minimal damage. I started my flush this evening and they are scheduled for chopping on 11/1. The true White Widows are getting really frosty and out of my 4 crosses, I'm hoping I got 1 good pheno. It wouldn't hurt my feelings at all to toss the other 3 even though the 1 that looks the best is the most finicky eater in the bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  8. I have only run one, great smoke.. GREAT smoke, but she stayed a small squat bush.. Thick shading leaves, but a good yielder.. 9 weeks and could have went one more.. Hope you get her.. Good widow is GREAT widow..

• Like Like x 2
  9. Glad to see that you got around the pillars. They are a serious PITA. I had em bad in an outdoor girl once and I was picking them out all the way through harvest day...

• Like Like x 1
  10. I try everything I get my hands on but always end up with my WW. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing better. I have a ways to go on perfecting it and I only hope I didn't screw myself by digging into DWC. I've been playing with the WW for about a year now and I'm learning the strain real well. 

• Like Like x 1
  11. You and me both! Those buggers are no fun at all! I haven't seen one in over a week now and I've been trimming fan leaves like a mad man for the past few days. 

• Like Like x 1
  12. Never had pillars thankfully, but I'm diggin in dwc myself.. I would live to fully convert eventually but I wanna run a few rounds firat
    . . I hear alot if people say its bad because you have potential for big fuckips, but really no more than soil in my opinion.. With soil you can't just dump yes and refill for errors tho, and peroxide in soil is a bitch in event of root rot, where dwc its as easy as add, wait, res change.. I like it alot, if I had cash for more proper equipment and supplies, I'd switch now.. But, rugrats takke money, I love my little nuggets, and priorities are priorities.. It will happen soon enuff, all the while learning every nook and cranny of the genetics in my cycles... Your looking damn good in herr, I wouldn't worry bout screwing yourself, you can handle it.. That coupled with all the helpful blades un here there's nothin you can't make happen... Sitting back down now...

• Like Like x 2
  13. Appreciate the vote of confidence Hyper! I agree that it should actually be easier to fix any mess ups in water. I'm glad I'm running WW because she's pretty resilient and will allow a screw up now and then. Here's a couple of shots of my first 2 down. I've got 10 in right now and will be adding the last 2 next week.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382715883.404896.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382715930.758459.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  14. So I checked my first 2 this morn and they seem to have a m def. Yesterday was supposed to be feeding day but my ppms really haven't moved and they drank just a little water. Growth otherwise has been great. Any suggestions?

15. Could you foilar feed with some epsom?

Sent from my LGL45C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. I wound up changing out the res and added calmag n toned down the nutes a lil. I didn't have any epsom around but will pick some up as this was the suggested remedy by others as well. They seem to be perking back up. It's going to take some time to learn the new nutrients but I have plenty of plants to experiment with. lol 

• Like Like x 1
  17. Here's the ladies tonight.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383276831.092123.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383276848.462555.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383276878.134389.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. So how you feeling about hydro so far?
    Straight talk lol

19. I'm liking it. Gives me something to tweak on. lol I have learned that you can't necessarily go by the feeding chart. Care to help make sense of them for me?  Here's my dilemma, if you have a single plant in a 1 gallon bucket and the chart calls for 20ml/gallon of a given nutrient and you put that same plant in a 3 gallon bucket, is it really going to eat more? I realize that the 3 gallons is going to be more diluted but also if I actually mix as prescribed, my ppms are off.  I run a 3.5 gallon res and mixing at just over a third gives me the correct ppm? By the way my water is RO at about 22 ppm.

20. I say go by ppm. That is what really counts. You dont want to burn them.The question though is are your ppms going go down to quickly in the resevoir because of the diluted solution. Like you are good right after a res change but then a sharp fall off a day or two later.
    Tbh idk shit about hydo lol