Children Ate Pot Brownies at elementary school

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by retreat, Mar 15, 2013.

1. lol @ kids going to hospital for weed.

they even put em in a stretcher, how fucking stupid is that.

"SON IM GOING TO NEED YOU TO LAY DOWN! YOU HAS TOO MUCH MARIJUANAS IN YOUR SYSTEM! THE STRETCHER IS ON THE WAY! STAY WITH US!"

2. Typical. With reactions like this, it's no wonder so many people think weed is lethal.

Absolutely fucking pathetic.

3. You blades need to stop judging these little kids, for some people there is such a thing as getting to high. Not everybody handles/understands weed the way you do.

4. "the marijuana brownie was passed around"

LOL how fucking big was this brownie? I don't know about you guys but when I do edibles, I usually eat 2-3 brownies, not 2-3 crumbs.

in all seriousness though, overreactions like this make people even more adamantly against weed. Sending them to the hospital? Drug counselors? come on...

5. "...STAY WITH US!" Oh shit, that last part...damn that made me laugh. :laughing:

Stay tuned...next week they'll call in the bomb squad to "neutralize" a grow house. :D

6. Yeah, stop picking on Little Johnny the ritalin-chompin' glue eater already. God forbid his chemical-ladened mind fire a few extra cannabinoid receptors and have Johnny's parents reconsidering renewing that prescription...:rolleyes:

Dirt, leaves, grass, dog hair, coins...how much weird shit had we all put in our mouths by that age...like one green-out is gonna do any real damage.

And believe me, if one of these kids had a actual negative reaction (such as an allergic one), the kid would have been subjected to half a dozen x-rays, 3 MRIs, a CT scan, and would probably be in an iron lung right now, with Eric Holder himself covering the news story. :rolleyes:

(ironically the testing to prove cannabis is harmful would result in ten times the damage to the child's body than the cannabis ever would have caused. :mad:)

Tell me our laws aren't fueled by corruption.

7. ^^I think you tottally missed what I was trying to say.

8. How come no cool shit like this happened to me in 5th grade?

9. Truth lol

10. This is the most awesome thing I have read in my life haha.

11. Its not that its damaging. This article isnt really anti mmj propoganda, theyre just reporting that a couple little kids got high. they probably got really high and not quite knowing what was going on reported they felt weird, odd, maybe sick. Bringing them out on stretchers is a little excesive maybe, but whats a school supposed to do in that situation?

12. Laughed till I passed out woke up saw the picture and started laughing again

13. Since when?

14. Replace the edibles with alcohol in this story and no one would care.

15. Yeah this is so true. Society needs a little fixing. If only somehow we can somehow cover the planet
    with like a bubble sorta like the ozone layer and fill it up with weed smoke or vapor. That way, the whole world can just be a better place.

16. What they should do and what they ought to do are two separate things.

What they should do is blow it completely out of proportion and overprotect the situation to the hilt.

What they ought to do is what every single one of us should do and that is exercise a little common sense and work hard to remove the constant stench of litigation that hangs over every single form of expression and communication among us today.

Libel, slander, defamation...and yet, this behavior is almost exclusively related to those regarded as the most "civilized" in the world.

Comment negatively on this post and I'll sue your ass so hard you'll be my personal piggy bank shitting me quarters on demand. :D

Civilized indeed.

17. All children should be required by law to go through at least 1 intense cannabis experience at a young age, to make them better people.

Then later on, in high school, they should be required to go through an ayahuasca experience. This is the way to improve society.

18. I'm not in favor of this happening and who ever did this is stupid. We all know that the magical herb is not to be played with like a toy. You have to cherish it, respect it, digest it at needed and spiritual times. These kids have not yet crossed the magical path and they should have been mentally prepared to experience the bliss of the world in which we travel too when we are taken away by this fiery blaze that perpetrates from this lovely plant that was put here for us by some mystical human loving being. I should have been the mentor of those kids; I should have rolled their first joints. This has given Mother Jane a bad name.

Man am I stoned.

19. Lol, the problem is the kids had never experienced cannabis before so they were freaking out. I'm getting a little agitated at the amount of news centered around keeping cannabis illegal. Kids get caught drinking all the time which is way worse for them but you don't see it in the news.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

20. they'll be fine just make grilled cheese and watch spongebob with them.