Truth and dangers of marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by ColoradoHigh719, Mar 14, 2013.

1. What do you think of this? They're showing it in schools around here. It's complete bullshit to me and seems like a brainwash video lol :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHX7zQrBEG8]Foundation for a Drug-Free World - The Truth About Marijuana - YouTube[/ame]

2. Cush lol. I dont have 8 minutes to watch this shit. Gotta go to work but I dont think its worth my time regardless.

3. Hahaha i feel you :wave:

4. These people are just stupid as Fuck. The weed didnt Fuck up their lives, they did.

5. Weed isn't for everyone, definantly not for them.

6. pfffft. they're even talking about shitbrick schwag weed from mexico.. I bet they all drink themselves silly at the bars, especially ms. im-addicted-to-tweezers. ugh. :rolleyes:

7. This was made by the church of scientology so it must be true, they wouldnt lie.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Where are all these fucking people that wanna live drug free?

9. Drugs aren't bad, but neither is being drug free. Misinformation is the true criminal and it comes from both sides.

I don't knock people's habits, i knock the people themselves. I know lots of users that are low life scumbags. I also know some who are really genuine people. I've tried lots of drugs and they all had downsides and upsides.

George Carlin once said something like "Every drug starts with pleasure. Then it slowly turns to pain. When the pain becomes greater than the pleasure, that's when you gotta say no more."

10. What a load of shit.

Only you can finish th

11. Weed held a gun to my head and made me snort coke and shoot heroin. Please catch weed and sentence him to life in prison, please!

Fucking kids.

12. weed is good for you these guys are fucking meth heads

13. Sorry, but that's the kind of person that would've gotten addicted to hard drugs *anyway*.
    "Cush" -> wat.

There ARE some hazards associated with smoking weed (please don't shoot me), but these guys are completely on the wrong side of the argument. Things like the increased heart rate and potential for anxiety attacks can stack, leading to a drastically increased risk of heart attack (especially in those who aren't in the greatest shape).

Smoke in general raises risk of lung cancer, since you're inhaling something of an insanely high temperature (compared to the survivable temperatures for human habitation). The damage to your lungs causes cell death and reproduction - and the more often that happens, the more chances your body has at having a mutant cell pop up.

In short: These guys are idiots. Sure it's a little dangerous, but that's from stuff that they didn't even remotely touch upon.

14. You can't fix stupid, thank god we can film it... See video above!

15. anti-marijuana activists are so in denial that they have to pull out that bullshit "gateway drug" card, and mention the hazards of hard drugs just to give marijuana a bad rep.

fuck em, and fuck those people who blame marijuana for their own failures.

16. cigarettes are the true gateway drug. every kid has a family member who smokes and they can easily sneak a cigarette out the pack. i know because i was one of those kids lol

17. Yeah, we HAVE to get marijuana off the streets meanwhile hundreds of thousands of people die every year and all they gotta do is put a fuckin warning on your pack.

18. Especially the guy who apparently cant sleep for days when he runs out of weed. Hahahaha :rolleyes:

19. Biggest difference is that alcohol is physically addicting, you have to drink it, and it doesn't make you trip (at least, not mentally).

Otherwise, it's not too different.
    Weed is, in smallish doses, kinda like smoked alcohol in my experience.