How to clean your bowl and keep resin

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by boxtor, Mar 14, 2013.

1. I got no money and just lost a job. I have some dirty ass pieces lying around too. I usually just boil them to clean them, but this time, since I wont have bud for a while, I was wondering how I can clean all the resin out to smoke. I know it's nasty, but hey I wanna get high. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. If you really wanna do it you need to get a paper clip or some kind of thin metal wiring and then heat up the piece with a candle. Then once the piece is hot you scrape the shit out of it til it cools down and then heat it up again until all available resin is reached. :smoking:

3. Or, if you can come up with a dollar, walk down to your local drugstore/walmart/kmart/whatever, and get yourself a bottle of the highest grade isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol). Pour some in your piece, and swish it around, then pour it off into a glass baking dish or onto a glass plate. Keep doing this till the alcohol comes out clear. Set it up next to a fan, let the alcohol and water vape off, and what's left is smokable.

Not pretty mind you, but it'll get you high.