Fishing, please read if you like it :)

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Weed Joker, Mar 12, 2013.

1. The weather is warming up, there's still rain in the near future, but not too much.

The barred surfperch are still having their surf n turf fuckfest, so I should still be able to hook into some pigs like this:

[​IMG]

These things are a trip, if you hook into a huge female, she'll give birth in your hands

2. Still frozen lakes and whatnot here. Icefishing isn't my thing. I hike into my state parks with a backpack full of necessities and survival items (plus my fishing stuff, and bud) and walk the land looking for places to fish. In one day I'll hit several streams and a few ponds maybe a lake. I like to think of it as adventuring with a sideshow of fishing. But man, it is the LIFE.

3. Always have loved fishing. I'm not great at it but it's just very enjoyable and whenever I have some free time I like to go fishing. I used to go fishing with my best friend all the time but i've gotten kinda rusty.

4. can any of you go fishing sober

5. that's a little subjective.. often I blaze as I'm going to my destination... usually to make the longer drives feel shorter or more enjoyable... once I'm on the water though.. I can go all day without the thought of getting high..

6. If I could never fish again or never get high again, I'd never get high again.

I love fishing. That's not to say I don't enjoy smoking up or having a cold one while I'm doing it though. :)

7. I feel sad for those that need to get stoned to enjoy anything, that's a serious problem, and people like that need to get as far away from weed as possible.

It trips me out, because alot of people that are like this, often say stupid shit like "fishing isn't a sport"..

:laughing:

8. Yeah just because I don't have weed or ain't high doesn't mean I'm not going fishing... If anything... Fishing makes dealing without weed easier... As it's not really a thought... Though I will take a couple hits when I catch a big fish... Have caught a lot of fish... Or have caught no fish... ;)

9. I hear ya there.. When i need weed really bad, I go fishing.

Sometimes someone even smokes me out, too. Though it's not common, thanks to the "dispensary syndrome" in socal..

10. I went Sunday and caught a 7 lb bass.

Attached Files:

11. I love fishing. Unfortunately where I live there's not many places to fish, but I've taken a couple good fishing trips that I really enjoyed

12. i literally fish every chance that i get.. been fishing for as long as i can remember. its creepy because its almost like i have 2lb mono for nerves ^_^

as far as the getting intoxicated and fishing vs fishing sober. meh, if the fish are biting, i dont have time to smoke i got a fish on.. if its slow or they are not biting at all, hell yeah im blazing up and or opening a beer. its a little hard to explain, but i'll say the same thing that i said to my ole lady on the subject of fishing, "fishing isn't always about catching fish." some of my fondest memories of fishing trips to the gulf when i was a kid were when we sitting out on a jetty freezing my ass off in the snow during the november flounder run, i didnt catch shit that day, yet it will be a fond memory until the day i die. idk im baked right now and babbling a bit, this purple athena kicked my ass :smoke:

13. just back from Iceland, i experienced great fishing, there is so much cod there its unbelievable so tasty also! great trip stunning place and good fishing! :)

14. There's a pond about a mile through the woods from my house. It's by FAR the best fishing I have seen in a long time.! Limb swallowers man... Catfish, lots of large mouth bass, maybe a few perch? Love it. Can't help but love castin' one out, firin' one up, and shotgunnin' one down!

15. I havent gone in so long. I think itd be so awesome to get to the point where fishing is how i get the majority of my meat. Ive always wanted a pond in my yard for that reason