Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

sooo high already......I'm going for one more bowl then guitar time. Wish me luck.

2. Have fun!

3. Oh fuckz I'm wtfzes

4. Fuck what am I gonna do? this booze didn't put me to sleep at all... Time to smoke some weed!

5. Take a trip down the Ganges -

6. All the leads are bright [​IMG]
    And the sky's are grey

7. Today I just found out that our government actually helps people start off small businesses, by providing subsidies, income support, loans, advice, etc.

.. but as it turns out - only the unemployed who are on welfare are eligible for this kind of support!

I guess it's one of the many flaws of the welfare system. You get told to get a job, but once you're out of welfare and into work.. sometimes you earn even less money than if you had just stayed on welfare.

This is why the welfare system should be abolished and replaced with Universal Basic Income, where everyone gets weekly payments to provide for their basic needs ... while at the same time letting people keep every extra penny they earn. That would solve a lot of the ills we have in today's society, and provide incentives for people to get off their butts and better themselves. That would be fucking magnificent, actually.

8. Ugh my cell phone fucking crapped out on me like a bitch

9. the reason i type the way that i do is to make it so you don't have to read a wall of text

also instead of commas i just seperate each statement or thought into it's own line

i always type this way

10. [​IMG] thought this was rad.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Watching Looney Tunes and playing some Pokémon Yellow.

12. Ugh people say I drink too fast. I'nve already drank a fifth to myself but I'm feeling I need more

13. I'm not even big. Lots of days I eat nothing and just drink and drink water