Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RAINBOW WEED: Real or Fake?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jeffy2134, Mar 12, 2013.

1. yeah rainbow is pretty much just purple kush

2. just looks like some purple weed to me, which I avoid.

3. fake... come on people look what instagram can do cheap software.

4. That looks just like double purple doja, a black russian cross.

5. food coloring in water would not make a bud look like that..

6. The first two just look like they turned up the saturation, like way up. The colors could exist but not be so strong in person.

My photshop professor would show us pictures and have us guess if they were edited and why we thought so.

7. #27 dan k, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    looks real enough to me. my romulan diesels gets some of those colors.

8. Of course it's unlikely but you might get the mix 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000.

9. I'm thinking food colouring more than photoshop.

10. Yeah, I'm not so sure it would absorb it and reflect the colors like that.

That being said, this kind of sneaky sales shit is known to happen in the fish industry when trying to sell certain (high-priced) colored fish. I think there are certain countries that have been caught using dyes and other tricks to try and sell a "purebred" fish.

But fish are not cannabis. :D

11. It doesn't work dude, you could do it on stems but not the whole plant.

12. Good call, didn't even catch that. Either it's shopped or he has poor circulation :p