Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed home drug test. Will I be good for a lab test in 2 days?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AMD 64, Mar 11, 2013.

1. My drug test got postponed until my lunch break wensday. I've been clean 8 days now and the day of my test I will have been clean for 10. I smoked about 0.3 a day for 1 month straight before that.

I bought a home test kit from Walgreens and tested myself this morning with my first piss mid stream. It was pretty yellow. It came back as negative but the line was faint.

I also have a friends clean urine in a quick fix bottle with temp strip.
    But I'm worried about getting the temp exactly right.

So my question is since I passed first piss today would I good to pass on wensday with a little water dilution and b vitamins?

Or should I say screw that and just sub my friends urine?

I'm feeling better about it now that I have 2 possible options but I'm unsure of the best one.

2. Bumpy bumperson

3. I think your best bet would to just keep drinking water because it sounds like its already mostly out of your system. Lab tests are a lot more quality of a drug test so it might be different, but if you drink a gallon of water 2-3 hours before your test then your piss is going to be straight water, just make sure you take b12 and creatine

Sent from my iPad using GC Forum

4. stick to the b vitamins. take one the night before. you don't need the creatine.

5. Creatine will help because water dilution throws off the ph levels in your pee, and labs check for that. You can buy creatine powder from any grocery store or GNC, or eat red meats.

Sent from my iPad using GC Forum

6. Isn't it weird that I was pretty much clean at only 8 days though? I thought daily users took at least 2 weeks. I'm just nervous to use my own but I would really like to.

7. Its not that strange depending on your body fat percentage and what you eat and how often you poop. If you have slower blood flow. My buddy passed a home test with his piss two days after smoking so they aren't a good representation. Since you can, you should just use the substitute

8. Is it risky that I had to freeze the subsitute and then heat it up before the test? Also what if I mixed a my very diluted urine with the reheated clean urine?

9. I don't think I'd mix it for a lab test.

Like several people have said, drink a lot of water the morning of. A LOT. The worst thing that can happen is they'll need to resample because it is diluted which just gives you more time.

10. I also have to pass a drug test from my probation officer. If I go to the sauna everyday for an hour would I be good I smoke about half a gram 2 days ago and my test is in 8 days HELPPPPP PLEASE IM ALSO 130 pounds and I shit around everyday

11. They can't fail you for a diluted test?

12. No they just retest

13. Okay thanks dude. I guess I will just go in with a good but not extreme amount of dilution and b vitamins. If the creatine is off then I just get more time. I have passed 2 at home tests now with just normal water consumption. How often do poeple fail for THC even with dilution?

14. All these people are going to fuck you over man. USE THE OTHWR PERSONS PEE THAT IS GUARANTEED CLEAN! If it was faded that means that your pee had thc in it, the cut off on pee tests is 50/mlg of thc per liter the lab test is like 5 YOU WILL FAIL! I was on felony probation if my line was even faded he would fail me. TAKE NO RISK IF YOU CAN! Use the guaranteed clean piss trust me man.

15. And u will be failed for dilution, the lab test will fail you for it.

16. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the reason a home test is 50ng is because most all lab tests are 50ng? And they really fail your test for to much water? I don't know who to believe

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Yes you are wrong, the reason it's 50ng is because it's effective and cheap. A lab can detect EVERY bit of ng in your system. They send it to a lab to Specifically find everybit of what ever is in your system. I was on felony probation I know what I'm talking about, the lab will check whether you tried to flush based upon creatine and mineral count. I have no reason to lie to you man, these other people just haven't been through what I have and / or know what I do.

18. Maybe you should use the other guys piss, but they DO NOT fail you for dilution, they just set another test date.

19. #19 Tripadelic, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    Alright so I've been on ua's for about 3 months now and quit smoking shortly after I found out I would be doing this, and hadn't smoked at all up until just the other day (2-11-13) when I got the info that my next (and potentially final) ua was on the 19th. For some fuckin reason I thought this was just over 2 weeks away (fuck off, not tryina get judgement, I know I'm stupid) ad decided I'd be down to smoke a layered bowl of some 25%ish buds, two different kinds of wax and some kief which I hit a good 5-6 times before I was DONE. I soon realized that the 19th isn't just over 2 weeks away but just over a week away... Ok so since I was first issued a ua I've kinda just gotten used to drinking a pretty fair amount of water (I know it dosnt really help with thc but it's comforting), working out, and doing what I can to keep my metabolism speedy and make sure whatever the fucks in my system that week is out as soon as possible just in case, and I was planning on just doing this but working out quite a bit more until bout 3 days till the test when I'd load up on fatty foods to mask the traces left. But I have also recently heard about the dilution and creatine method. So my question is, should I stick with what I've been doing and ill be good, or should I just fuck all that nonsense I've been babbling about and do the creatine dilution, and if so when, the dosage, and any tips and tricks that have worked.

P.s. lab test

P.p.s looking for people that have gone through a similar situation, not people repeating what they've seen on the Internet cuz believe me I've done a good amount of research

P.p.p.s 6' 150" muscle mass for the most part

20. Question - how much do you weigh and whats your height.