Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brick weed? Can it be this good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DesiRenee, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Beasters! :smoking:

Safe to say you've never bought any stingy brick weed then.
    Or that's all you smoke.
    I've purchased pounds at a time that have smelled/tasted like a garden.. In a bad way. Greedy fuckers (usually rippers) usually just vacuum 448g of weed that isn't trimmed, dried, or cured. If you don't care about taste/smoothness then you don't care about the high, because chances are if it isn't smooth, you shouldn't be smoking it..

To answer OP's question, I've never seen weed so bricked up it like in that picture and I get it really really packed in.. Chronic can definitely be bricked up though! Has nothing to do with the product and won't affect the quality if only done once. It's only done when a dude wants to fill his trunk up with the fuckers, get them from point A to B, and minimise the smell while doing so.

Clouds :bongin:

3. #43 CloudsOfChronic, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013

Didn't see this sir, well said!

Clouds :bongin:

4. wtf??

5. Yeah, maybe you just smoke to get high... A lot of other people like their weed to taste/smell good too, not just get them stoned. Usually the lower quality bud does get you pretty baked, but it's a lower quality high then if you would have smoked dank nugs. The taste/smell from some properly cured buds is AMAZING, and lower quality stuff is just...low quality. :bongin:

6. Hey that's some nice mids. I think everyone here is mad because there paying 35 for 1.7gs of some dank while you got an ounce of some shit that's gonna get you high.

7. youre my dude but i'll have to disagree. quality is much better than quantity. def if youre trying to toke in secrecy 

8. Lol I believe quality over quantity myself I was just Sticking up for him since there was hate on a decently fine pickup.

9. lol oh. no hate. i do love quantity so i can smoke more blunts than usual but still :p

10. Nice score. Here its about,$100 a zip
    It gets you lifted.but leaves much to be desired. 1371249783133.jpg
    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #51 Jayohe12, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
    Def only worth 100

Shit not even that.