Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brick weed? Can it be this good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DesiRenee, Mar 11, 2013.

1. LOoks dank bro. Ita just really squished. Mine looks the same when i bike with a pick uo in my sock

2. ^Best place for weed when your biking around...

Pop your seat off (assuming it's a quick release style) and roll the bag into a tube shape, stuff it in there, pop your seat back on.

I've biked around dropping off weed, and even been stopped on my bike and had my backpack searched when the cops were "onto me"

Needless to say, they never found shit xD

3. It tastes pretty good. Kinda lemony. My boyfriend smoked some too and agrees its pretty good. Hes passed out now. Haha, Im about to smoke up again. Haha.

I wish I could capture the smell for you guys to smell. Haha.

4. ^Hey Desii how's that bong been treating ya? Getting good use out of it I assume?

Yes, I've been saying GC needs a way to transmit smells over the interwebs, that would be amazing!

5. I love it. Its so easy to clean and store. And its pink. Haha

Man, they really do. I would love to smell the strains we dont get here. I would pay money for that feature. lol.

6. I've been thinking of picking up an acrylic bong for traveling, or when I'm outside partying, but I'm just too used to glass.

I love that citrus/lemon taste you mentioned. Just a few days ago I got a bag of really good outdoor. It wasn't completely dry, and very sticky. It had a really strong aroma of citrus, didn't taste like it though :S

7. If the bud is properly cured in the first place, it shouldnt be compacted. It still remains that brick weed can be bad or good. Either way, it'll need immidiate attention out of the bad and proper storing (decompressed in jars IMO)

----

Some strains compact good when dried-ish like the more earthy big bud likes or skunkies Idk

8. I do not like the sticky bud. Lol I always hate the taste, its like its too ripe or something, hard to explain.lol.

I had never used a acrylic one until I wanted a cheap one the was easy to clean. I love them. But I still love glass too.. Lol

9. That's like 100% true, most of the buds I get here in Georgia look a lot like that first picture.

10. That looks like Schwag to me!

11. [quote name='"DesiRenee"']
    I though all brick weed was schwag?
    Ive had some pretty low grade shit. And this feels more like high-grade[/quote]

This is a very common misconception. Truth is , just cuz weed is sold as schwag does not mean you are getting dirt grade weed... I always buy schwag and it is more like low grade mids most the time... Here's a pick of some regs I got...

Attached Files:

12. Let me just start this off by saying you have no room to talk, look at your grammar. Now to get to the point, I know for a fact that all my "mature" stoner friends; including myself hate to buy shitty, harsh, dirt weed. I think a lot of people on here would agree. Smooth weed is good weed.

13. How can someone not like sticky bud?

14. ^It's a pain in the ass. This shit was so sticky my Spyral grinder wasn't having it, it would just ball up and sort of tear appart and get stuck in the teeth.

I solved that problem by picking out a select few nugs and let them sit out overnight, sure as shit, the next day when I went to bust it, it came apart nicely, and the crystals fell off into my collector.

15. I once bought an ounce of some bricked Amnesia Haze from the Netherlands and it was actually pretty good. Once ground up you had no idea it was bricked when smoked.

16. I just don't like it. Preferences I suppose. I just don't like the stickiness. I don't even like to touch it. But if someone else had rolled it, How could i Ever pass that up? Literally. Haha

Not that I don't like smoking it, I don't like touching it and would prefer something else, that was (preferably) not sticky.

I also always feel like the Trichomes are sticking to my fingers and I'm missing out lol (probably some compulsive disorder haha.)

17. spoken like a kid who hasnt crossed over to the dank side yet.

i guess if your a fiend you smoke it to only get high.

but i know weed is more than just a high to me, and alot of people on here.

we tend to like our weed to taste, smell, look, and feel just as good as the weed smokes.

theres more to it than getting high my friend.

18. ^OCD at it's finest. I'm very particular when it comes to breaking up my weed. Before I got a grinder, it was all about the razor blade. Cut and scrape every last crystal into my session pile.

Deep down it drives me insane when I see someone drop small crumbs rolling a joint, or wipes off a table or tray that still has crumbs on it. I obviously don't say anything, but in my head I'm thinking "...but I could have smoked that"

19. Couldnt have said it better ahha

20. (For me) As long as it is (preferably) not sticky:)