Ozzies Plunge Down the Rabbit Hole

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Ozzie_x, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Oops sorry I forgot to post....

HazC

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Beautiful, sit!! I believe what'his name has the sativa leaning pheno - i can see some foxtailing in the buds, man it sure looks terrific, gonna be a mind bender of a high for sure. anybody heard from ozzie?

• Like Like x 4
  3. Thanks brother

4. Down to two HAZKS that haven't shown sex yet seedlings tp'd-sa gets ipm 003.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Those two HAZKS grew up and went outdrs today along with a auto pink d x amnesia SA refilled 007.JPG SA refilled 010.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  6. My HAZKS clones that were in hydro and doing poorly were tp'd to soil and put in the window..they perked right up and surprised me..they will be going off site when they hit 20'' sizing up screen-window HAZKS 006.JPG

7. Looking great, doc!!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. rember those HAZKS and Pink D x Amnesia and the pair that went in the window..dried n jarr'd..the window plnts go out nxt wk gs to sa-deth stompers get wtrd 006.JPG gs to sa-deth stompers get wtrd 007.JPG harvest jar'd pink d x amnesia- HAZKS 002.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  9. Oz,

My last run ever of Hazardous Creation, at least in my garden. LOVED this girl for years.

I can't upload for some reason but she hit 26.3%. Terpene analysis pending but I will try to post results when available.

Some described it to me as 'mango orange juice'.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Found several rodale HazC beans in your fridge, hit the towel last night!

Haggard

• Like Like x 3
  11. OZ!

As promised. If you're still around i figured you may enjoy seeing this. 2.5% terpenes in my girl!

1479390633574.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  12. I used her for a few crosses, she was an awesome base strain in them.. my favorite girl, Laney Jane.. think I'm gonna drop the last few haz I have... [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  13. Some Haz C finishing up drying.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. I remember that sight.. had 2 different phenos in my room.. the pheno you have there, I called it the limo, because of the high levels of limonene I believe it was.. also had a pheno that was very "orange cream" in taste and atone, foot long cola.. thats the one I want back..

• Like Like x 3
  15. Dropped my last 2 haz beans last nite!!!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Got 1 seedling, the 2nd is still struggling to peek, gonna let it try, but I think it's gonna be just the 1.. had the beans for a few years, let's hope for a lady!!!

• Like Like x 3
  17. Sup guys, just lurking. First day being active in years. But I'm here. Haha hopefully I'll have a show again within this next year. Untill then im just sidelined rooting for you all.

Happy smoking and growing

Wgg

Sent from my Z963VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  18. Thought I recognized that name... unfortunately both my beans drowned, they just didn't thrive and perished .. haz-c has been a bad in a couple of my breeding experiments and rocked the house.. that said, unless we see oz again someday, my oz seeds days are over..

Today's your lucky day... or some shit like that..

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yea I was curious if any one has talked to oz or krop or chunk or any of those guys still.

Happy smoking and growing

WGG

Sent from my Z963VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app