cool strain ideas you have

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Golden Lungs, Mar 7, 2013.

1. dr.grinspoon is a really nice smoke it has a super up head high and the buds are very unique looking its just little balls its like all calyx's all spaced out. look it up.
    but it has shitty yeilds and the buds are really airy
    someone should breed something thats really dense and high yeilding with it.
    if u want to keep the sativa effect i bet white widow or a nice haze or something would make a super awesome strain.
    also it would be cool to see it bred with a a super stoney indica like a nice og kush strain. and then maybe back crossed once.
    i dn i think people could do a lot with this strain it would be really cool to see. just an idea.

2. Brainstorm Haze X Fucking Incredible :smoking:
    then just start throwing in my favorite genetics and see what happens lol

3. #3 thevines2, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2013
    black domina x gspot

:smoking:

would be an indica orgy

would need some breeding to reduce the flowering time as well

im not much for sativas myself

some of them are amazing(more like trainwreck, hazes, tangerine dream) i just seem to love high cbd

4. 1) White Widow x Vortex (TGA) = "The White Rabbit"

2) 18 different strains x One male of the White Rabbite = A bunch of F1's that will be crossed with each other; 10 seeds from each of the origanal 18 and let the males and females grow together= an orgy; select from these 18 plants for unique qualities and grow 10 seeds from each rinse and repeat for several years until I find something truely insane and breeds consistently.

The result of #2 will be called "The Mad Hatter's Tea Party"

3) Silver Haze x The Great White Shark= The Silver Surfer

4) LA Confidential x Blueberry= I want to see if these will mix well for a low odor strain that yields well.

5) Mowii Wowii X California Orange = Pakelika's Pakalolo

5. You all get this isn't how it really works yes? Fun to pipe dream no doubt though......

So while we're at it...

OSc. Thai x OSc. Jamaican (aka black hair)

Anything x creame sodica ....just want my SC back really...

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 SpliffyPuffs, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2013
    Wouldn't the offspring carry some of the parents traits, and even if they don't appear in f1 cant the desired trait be found in the f2's? Like say Ll x LL some offspring would be LL and some Ll so once the f1 bred there would be a chance for Ll x Ll which could result in ll. Am I wrong?

I could then take that "ll" and do a feminized pollination resulting in a batch of seeds that all had "ll", correct?

7. I last grow grew out a male nl x la confidential. I took a skywalker female and pollenated a bud and got like twenty perfect seeds. I just grew them out they're on week two of veg.
    Skywalker x nl x la conf. Here they are. At least one of em anyway. They all look very similar.

Attached Files:

8. #8 Androidas, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    No offence, but most name strains using very linear thinking
    Unfortunately, you'd have to be on the inside for me to break the silence how it has to be done.
    PM me for details

• Like Like x 1
  9. what about green crack x lsd u could call it junkie lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 kayakush, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    jack herer and blue dream
    og thai and pineapple express
    green crack white widow---

11. GSC (thin mint) X La Chocolat = Mint chocolate chip! My summer project! :)

12. #12 Vicarious87, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    lmfao 'the inside' where is that inside the high times mag, lol.

I dont fuck with seeds and all that shit anymore, I manipulate my genetics to accomodate what I need, all from the same strain, clone after clone. check my sig.

Ive always wanted to mix green crack with with somethng to make a super space crack queen hazard.

• Like Like x 1
  13. SVF OG X Headband, call it Telly Savalas Kush or Kojak Kush lol, little body high plus great head but still laid back like Kojak

14. Hint: Call it by the name of a pharmaceutical drug it could replace - change a couple of letters and call it a day.

@Vicarious87, I sympathise with your frustration. Do you want to talk about it?

15. Critical+ & AK-47 = Criminal+

16. ak-47 x white widow = the widow maker

blue dream x og kush = tookie williams (u have to be super gangster to get that one)

jack herer x pineapple express = jack fruit

some asshole from a seed company is gonna come on here and steal all our ideas lol

17. hey guys, i have an idea, i wanna take a stable auto strain like lowryder #2 and hit a female g-13 labs white widow with pollen and take those seeds and find the best female and since the first generation (f1) of an auto x non-auto is usually 25% auto, couldnt you cross a male lowryder #2 with the best looking f1 female to inbreed to get the auto traits more than take those seeds and cross a male with a female white widow to bring out the widow potency and taste etc...does this sound plausible?

18. (california hashplant x big bud) x Lowryder#2 = HashBud Ryder
    Landrace Thai sativa x Lowryder #2 about 2-3 gen's to ensure auto trait = ThaiRyder
    auto biomass diesel x KC brains kc45 auto = .45 cal

19. nice thread tons of Interesting crosses
    Im trying my hand at breeding for the first time.
    For now im breeding with 2 males of Blue Mystic and GDP and a few female strains.
    I havnt figured names for them all but these will be the crosses.
    any suggestions would be great
    Male - Female
    GDP x Blue Mystic - Granny Myst
    GDP x Purple Wreck - Grand Wreck
    GDP x Heavy Duty Fruity
    GDP x Blue Rhino
    GDP x Critical Hog
    Blue Mystic x Carmel Ice - Heisenberg
    Blue Mystic x Purple Wreck
    Blue Mystic x Heavy Duty Fruity
    Blue Mystic x Blue Rhino
    Blue Mystic x Critical Hog - Mystical Hog

20. I have crossed Venom x Papaya and have selected the best plant for a mom you get the papaya production with a long lasting sativa high from the Venom . Still needs to be back crossed to get the production up a bit more but a really good smoke.