Tomb Raider

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by I3 Eazy, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Her tits are pretty much the perfect size this go around tbh

2. You say that like it's not...
    The phrase 'go big or go home' resonates well with me. Titties can always be bigger.

3. I love the game, but if they do a sequel I hope they focus more on classic tomb raider gameplay. They have clearly gone the uncharted route. But it's different enough to be its own this. With a little more emphasis on exploration, I would give this game a ten. But I'm still enjoying the shit out of it!

4. Finally beat Tomb Raider, I sat down and finished it off last night wanted to have it done before I started Bioshock infinite.

Tomb Raider was awesome start to finish, I really like the fact that the game wasn't too open world and more linear instead, games that are too open world are hard for me to finish I almost never play them through unless Its insanely good. Even though its not open world the island has plenty for you to explore and find which keeps it fresh.

Give tomb raider a 9/10 overall the game was really fun with a bad ass story.

5. The originals will never be beat.

Angel of Darkness was pretty good too

6. Man I hated AoD. I remember being stoked for its release and then being incredibly let down, imo underworld has to be the most underrated tomb raider game. Everyone seems to hate that one. I happened to enjoy it despite it being rather buggy.

7. same as josh i just finished tombraider the other night so i can start on infinite.

holy shit what a good game. just wish the story would have went a different way. you could tell what was going to happen at the end halfway through the game. the final boss fight was kinda lame. even on the hardest difficulty. but other then those couple gripes its a great game, i'll probably play it again in the future. loved the cinematic sequences enough to see it for a second time.

8. I agree the final boss was a pretty easy fight, honestly the game should be set to hard by default it was just an easy game through and through. Didn't really take away from the game for me that much though i do enjoy a challenge.

9. I'm playing on normal and I was thinking it was rather easy. Im close to the end, I have left some tombs and collectibles so I have shit to do after the story. Loving the game though.

10. This game is dope as fuck. The graphics are amazing and the mechanics are smooth. I just started story but these muthafuckas keep capturing me. Multiplayer is nice i tried it out for a sec

11. The stealth missions in this game are hard

12. The fucking rescue plane crashedd wtf!

13. A set of Teets :D

14. I think this game is sick! I'm getting close to the end. I agree, it is kind of easy, but super entertaining. Some of the kill scenes are ridiculous. Splitting fools heads with a pick axe.....damn.
    Have any of you played the multiplayer? Is it any good?

15. Multiplayer is tight, it takes skill. I returned this game to red box but it was impressive on the first play through

16. Word. I tried not to use that killer instinct vision for most of it..that definitely made things too easy.

17. I'm trying to decide on buying Assassin Creed 3, Tomb Raider or Crysis. They are all on sale and I can only get one. Which do I get?

Or other game.

18. I just finished the game last night. 83% complete. Does anything cool happen if you complete 100%?
    I've been getting my ass kicked in multiplayer all morning....anybody have any tips?