Predict when we will find life in space

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by 2packush420, Mar 3, 2013.

1. I don't think the universe even has a date... it's probably just an infinite spawn of big bangs.

2. This one. I know we got some McKenna fans in here, but if it even had any part in our evolution, it was minimal at best.

3. what IF we are the only ones in the universe? How fucking terrible would that be. Thats scarier then there actually being other life out there..

4. To me it's logically impossible but anything is possible.

5. I agree. But I just had a crazy thought. Depending on how advanced other life is, we could be getting watched right now. Their ships could be in our atmosphere and we wouldnt know. Or they could look at us with their crazy telescopes or some other instruments.

6. Yeah exactly, we have nearly developed, or already have developed ways of becoming transparent, so a species capable of light speed travel would surely be able to stealth. My guess is that even If we have discovered Alien life, the general public wouldn't even be notified.

7. Never, we will destroy ourselves before we can create the technology that could allow us to explore the universe. Unless they find us but if they were smart they would either put us out of our misery or avoid us.

8. All about those positive vibes aye?

I think that if we did find intelligent life elsewhere in this galaxy we might not agree with their customs and start a galactic war...

9. When Jay Z reaches 1 billion dollars he will reveal that Lebron James is really a lizard man

10. The smart lizard dinosaurs survived the mass extinction caused by an asteroid hitting the earth, hiding in caves for years only to come out of hiding to form the illuminati and rule the humans.

11. Pretty sure we wouldnt stand a chance.... but probably.

12. Life has already been found in outer space. There was a project done in which a research group(cant remember name) used a telescope to scan different quadrants of space searching for signs of life. The project was supposed to be active for 20 years, however life was found after a couple of months of searching the first quadrant.

13. Go on..

14. If life is already discovered, why isn't there a development of civilized centers? Also I've been hearing about life forms but haven't see any pictures to show that the discovery has been made or captured? Must it be that the curious are still seeking what's beneath hidden in the outer unknown....

15. There could be fucked up monsters out there that can eat planets or someshit

16. LOL werd that's why I keep skeptical and updated like a high maintenance H.S. teacher.

17. Seriously.... like a giant ass space worm. But we cant see it in our pictures cause it isnt a star or that big. But they just come up to a planet and nomnomnom

18. Take into account that
    Within the last 100 years, we made it possible to communicate universaly and share information without limit other than government tyranny.

Take into account that religion has held us back from technological, and socialogical evolution.

I have access to almost all information recorded in a phone and the potential to utilize that access fully.

Within 100 fucking years man.

We theorize based on systems we've observed through our perception.
    Communication.

We've found fucking glass pyramids under water, taller than the egyptian pyramids (search it up)
    Fucking underground passages with gates under egypt.

Dude.... fuck!

19. We're gonna kill ourselves off before we find intelligent life.