Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Complete List of Cannabis Strains(and a lil more info;)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weed420, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Shit...sounds like a shitty strain

2. #482 ELF, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2011
    I like blueberry too; but I thought it was a full indica strain with moderate lvl of thc

Ak 47 will give u crazy paranoia, the longer you smoke it the worse it gets cause you get used to the bud and without noticing smoke more more and it says on most legal bud dispensaries' websites that high-lvl thc AK gives u paranoia its HAZE not KUSH
    I like Kush like blueberry

3. Lamb's breath <--- said to be Marley's favorite strain.
    King's bread
    Lamb's bread
    Goat's breath

I like bread and breath...what can I say? :D

4. *Ahem* The bank of dank would like to nominate "OG Kush" for the category of "Hybrid". *Crows cheers and applauds"

5. Agent orange

6. #487 Bank of Dank, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He even said that he knows that thereare some missing....

7. i smoked some shit called purple dick. Pry just a name my uncle gave it though lol.

8. couple days ago I had some medicinal grade purple kush, that stuff blew my mind haha

9. White Widow is an amazing hybrid.

10. purple haze (sativa), skunk #1 (hybrid), african vanilla (sativa), c99 (cinderella, sativa), sour diesel (sativa), god bud (indica), lavender (hybrid), LSD (hybrid), neville's haze (sativa dominant), cocoa kush (hybrid), chocolate thai (sativa dominant), orange bud (80% sativa), chemdawg (hybrid), green crack (sativa), pineapple kush (indica), cantaloupe haze (sativa), acapulco gold (indica dominant)

11. Don't forget Jean Guy!! Rare quebecan MMJ strain. Sativa dominant hybrid. Daaaaaank weed man

12. I don't know if these have already been posted (I don't feel like going through all the pages)
    Big Bud Purp ( got a half o from a dealer and it was great )
    Rhinowreck ( combination of white rhino and trainwreck, also got a half o from the same dealer )
    Orange Kush? ( a dealer said he had this, but idk if it legit )
    My room-mate told me about this stuff called Mac n' Cheese, he said that the bud was golden like a good pot of mac n' cheese ( said it was super killer too )

Don't know if this helps any :D

13. Durban diesel! Put that on there idk if it's just my dealer but that's what he's selling right now

14. :] I'm growing this brand new strain from moc called Zensation, its 75% indica 25% sat. Andddd its a white strain;d can't effing wait for harvest.

now you have a strain for Z.lol

15. iphone users theres an app for this now :) lol

16. Where's Blue Dream?

17. I dont seem to see Purple Buddha on this

18. u r forgetting Sour Sage. i think its a hybrid sour diesel and Sage. ive gotten it before and its good shit